Post your newest shoe purchases here!

1. Got my boots today! :nuts: Super comfy and I know they'll be my staple boots! :woohoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fabulous!!!:woohoo:

I was hoping you'd do modeling shots! They look awesome on you!! :ps:

So were these tts too? :smile:

3. beautiful:love: I would love to see modeling pictures.

4. gorgeous boots:love: I can see you wearing them with all your beautiful edgy outfits.

5. Thank you!! And thank you for introducing me to Elisanero. I am seriously in love with this label and its cool styles! And yes, they fit very TTS. I am a true 8.5 in heeled shoes and these fit perfectly. I know my feet would be slipping out of the 9s.

Thank you, green bee! :winkiss:

6. Got my most comfy ballerina .... I posted in chanel but too excited and wanna post in here too

image-2192424592.jpg

7. Hermes Revue Boots in black, mocha, taupe and sepia.

8. CL Bianca's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I just got these Stuart Weitzman for my bestfriend! Do you like them?

image-20759881.jpg
  10. Two pairs of Terry De Havilland wedges.

tdh1.jpeg tdh2.jpeg
  11. Myrkur, Your Louboutins are stunning!

12. I'm waiting for a cute pair of Roger Vivier black denim ballerina flats with a tortoise-shell buckle that I found at luisaviaroma.com. I'll post a photo when they arrive!

13. sooo pretty!:smile:

14. OMG these are incredible! you are quite on a roll Myrkur, I don't know if i told you, but you have fantastic taste:graucho:

15. em, you got 4 pairs or is that boot in different colours? Any mod pic? I can't remember how those boots look like (I am trying to stay away from H this year:p)