Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Yup! Took more in diff angles :smile:

MrPickles1_zpscf7acbff.jpg

MrPickles2_zps63389604.jpg

MrPickles3_zpsc463e7da.jpg

MrPickles4_zps6e7fa389.jpg

MrPickles5_zps535978e2.jpg

i absolutely LOVEEEEEE these!

Two of my new additions- sooooo obsessed! They're crazy, but completely my style!!!!

I have been waiting for the Chanel's ever since I saw them on runways and they finally arrived!!! The dsquared skates have been a mission, I was searching for them over a year!!!! One pair popped up in a 38, I'm a 41, and I thought I'd get them just for arts sake- I could never wear them.

When they came I thought oh heck, what's to loose, and tried to squeeze my foot in with a sock- it was painful and I don't know how man steps I could last, but j actually GOT IT IN MY FOOT!!!!! In so unbelievably excited!!!!! I'm hoping if they are majorly stretched they an become "sitting" shoes :biggrin:

I have been looking for those DSquared boots for ages! Where did you get those? I'm literally drooling now, they look so gorgeous!!:heart::heart::heart:

I finally bought this pair of awesome heels by Brian Atwood. I saw this pair some months ago on WWD newspaper, if I'm not mistaken, and instantly fell in love. The thing is, I never actually looked for them and I never saw them anywhere until this December. Saw them on Shopbop and decided to get them. I knew it was winter but I got them anyway. I have worn them to dinner couple of times, my feet were cold but I just loved them!

batwood.jpg

I finally bought this pair of awesome heels by Brian Atwood. I saw this pair some months ago on WWD newspaper, if I'm not mistaken, and instantly fell in love. The thing is, I never actually looked for them and I never saw them anywhere until this December. Saw them on Shopbop and decided to get them. I knew it was winter but I got them anyway. I have worn them to dinner couple of times, my feet were cold but I just loved them!

batwood.jpg

ive been looking at those as well. very cute!!!

Le Z said:

Love love love!!

batwood.jpg

Love the colours, thanks for sharing, and matching pedicure?
What outfit did you wear with them?