Post your most recent COACh purchase(Pics only)

you got the shoes at macys?!
i thought they were just in boutiques???
(i know you just wanted pics...but still...)

I always get my shoes from Macy's...the boutiques here don't have good selections of shoes. The closest store to me with a shoe section would be Somerset - Troy, MI. I'm in Ohio, so no thanks. But Macy's is my saving grace.

My latest COACH purchase I already posted about, but I will post again! :graucho:

My new shoes:

coachshoes1.jpg

coachshoes2.jpg

I did already post pics of my latest in other threads, but I'm always happy to post 'em again!

Attachments

• pilot & wallet.JPG
    pilot & wallet.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 294
  • new goodies.JPG
    new goodies.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 324
I just couldn't help myself! :drool: The 2 pink pom pom's were begging me to take them home (along with a couple of friends ;) ).

Attachments

• lanyard.jpg
    lanyard.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 200
  • keychain.jpg
    keychain.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 172
  • ipod.jpg
    ipod.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 163
  • t charm.jpg
    t charm.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 142
pursefanatic85
i love the signature tote you posted a picture of that has the gold trim....and the scarf tied to it
i was considering purchasing it instead of the signature stripe that is currently out at the stores.......i think it was from summer???
any comments from you about the bag would be most helpful....ive been comparing that style with the reversable stripe tote in gold
pls help
thanks

I always get my shoes from Macy's...the boutiques here don't have good selections of shoes. The closest store to me with a shoe section would be Somerset - Troy, MI. I'm in Ohio, so no thanks. But Macy's is my saving grace.
for some reason, i figured those shoes were boutique only...i've been to probably half a dozen macy's since these shoes came out, and never saw 'em.
oh well.

pursefanatic85
i love the signature tote you posted a picture of that has the gold trim....and the scarf tied to it
i was considering purchasing it instead of the signature stripe that is currently out at the stores.......i think it was from summer???
any comments from you about the bag would be most helpful....ive been comparing that style with the reversable stripe tote in gold
pls help
thanks

I love this bag, Its more hand/elbow held than shoulder, which is fine with me. This is my boyfriends favorite purse out of my collection. LOL!! I bought it at the coach outlet in Hagerstown, if you have an outlets close by I would check there first. I purchased the last gold one at that outlet but they had plenty of the white & orange trim ones & it would really vary by outlet & location. I think I paid no more than $150.00 for it (sorry I can't remember the exact price). But, the reversable stripe tote in khaki/gold is beautiful too.

I went to Buffalo this past weekend and went to my first Coach (factory) store. I haven't taken pictures of my purchases but these are the pictures I could find. The soho was $111,I just kept picking it up so I had to buy it. The swing was $62 and the change purse was $20.50. I need to go back soon.

Attachments

• change.jpg
    change.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 256
  • soho.jpg
    soho.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 279
  • swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 245
I got the Legacy shoulder bag in whiskey today :yahoo: I was so not looking to get this bag, but it just spoke to me and I had to take her home!

Attachments

• new pics 11-18-06 002.jpg
    new pics 11-18-06 002.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 343
It does not stand by itself empty, but in the photo it was standing on a soft surface with the strap balancing it. With things in it, however, it actually does pretty well standing by itself, though I don't think it is designed to. It is only listed as 2-1/2 inches wide, I think, but it seems wider in real life (and I don't think I pack my bags very full). I am very happy with the size and ease of use with it!