Post your most recent COACh purchase(Pics only)

1. We all love to see new Coach products.
    Post your most recent purchase.

I got these flats at Macy's today
    [​IMG]

2. Got two scarves at COACH on thursday.
    [​IMG]

3. you got the shoes at macys?!
    i thought they were just in boutiques???
    (i know you just wanted pics...but still...)

4. I thought that too. So when I seen them at macy's today I had to get them after I heard they were SOLDOUT at Coach.

5. I love the shoes! Thank you for sharing

6. my zoe clutch and two scarves as well.
    I was given the westie fob on a whim and have these flats on the way.

scarves.jpg zoe.jpg IMG_0755.JPG Project4.jpg
  7. omg (sorry no pics as of right now.. but) I love those shoes!! i think I absolutely need to buy them, and since I didnt see them on the website I was thinking they may have been sold out!! how much did yu pay for them, if you dont mind me asking???

8. Here's mine. I also just got a Soho Leather Mini Skinny (tobacco color) to go with my Holiday Patchwork tote.

Legacy Stuff:
    [​IMG]

Holiday Patchwork:
    [​IMG]

Signature Stripe:
    [​IMG]

9. I just bought the Legacy Hippie bag in the khaki/ebony signature, but it won't arrive until later this week. I'll post pics then!

Oh, and I love the flats. My Macy's has them, too; well, HAD them as they are sold out now.

10. Wow, I am blown away by those lovely striped flats. I will need to start stalking my local Macy's and Lord and Taylor. Here are my latest:

coach10.JPG coach7.JPG
  11. I'm not familiar with posting pics here, so I don't know how to attach them. I apologize if I am doing this incorrectly. But if this works out, this is a picture of my recent accessory purchases. The bag will arrive later this week, and I'll post a picture of it then.
    [​IMG]

12. what my husband got for me today :
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    sweet guy :love:

13. hautemama: i love that

14. I bought this for my best friend (for Christmas)

poppypurse.JPG
  15. mrs jones: You have a generous husband! I especially love the optic bag, but they are all beautiful! Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice