Post your most recent clothing purchase!

This looks so tailored. How do you like it so far?

Its absolutely gorgeous and the cut is insane! The temperature won’t drop here for a long time, but it’s going to be perfect for when it does since our winters are mostly mild.

I will say the button is a bit less than ideal. Based on the interior button, the exterior button you’re supposed to use in the leaf, which is not great. It is jagged and can difficult to undo. I could just alternate and use the sun instead but that is also jagged.

Still, I love it. I stalked it like mad once the price dropped a couple of times, and I got incredibly lucky!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and randr21
Its absolutely gorgeous and the cut is insane! The temperature won’t drop here for a long time, but it’s going to be perfect for when it does since our winters are mostly mild.

I will say the button is a bit less than ideal. Based on the interior button, the exterior button you’re supposed to use in the leaf, which is not great. It is jagged and can difficult to undo. I could just alternate and use the sun instead but that is also jagged.

Still, I love it. I stalked it like mad once the price dropped a couple of times, and I got incredibly lucky!

Stalking does pay off. Altho I do have similar coats and the button situation isn't ideal, I will have to see if I can even find one now. Did you get your usual FR size?

Reactions: scivolare
Stalking does pay off. Altho I do have similar coats and the button situation isn't ideal, I will have to see if I can even find one now. Did you get your usual FR size?

It seriously does! And like a good little shopaholic I’m still stalking it for science ‍♀️. More or less, yes. I’m still doing keto so sizing is a bit weird. But NAP has the exact measurements and I found them more or less accurate. I ended up with a 38, and I do think the shoulders are a bit big but I’m pear shaped and short.

I've been looking for red/white/blue breton stripe top forever:

LA-LIGNE-102230.jpg