Post your most recent clothing purchase!

I've been looking for red/white/blue breton stripe top forever:

LA-LIGNE-102230.jpg
I like that! Where did you find it?

Did you get your usual size? or usual R&B size?
I have only purchased Rag&Bone jeans and a skirt before. I usually wear a US2 in most shirts, jackets and blazers. I got this in a 2 and it’s a perfect fit. It would be tight if I wanted to wear anything heavier than a t-shirt or shirt under it. I live in FL so that is not an issue for me though. :smile:

Reactions: randr21
I have only purchased Rag&Bone jeans and a skirt before. I usually wear a US2 in most shirts, jackets and blazers. I got this in a 2 and it’s a perfect fit. It would be tight if I wanted to wear anything heavier than a t-shirt or shirt under it. I live in FL so that is not an issue for me though. :smile:

Thanks, I haven't ordered their blazers in a long time and their size chart says I can fit a 0, but my old blazers are all 2.

Apparently cotton ribbed tank dresses are trending this fall. Picked this one up at, of all places - Walmart (not a place I turn to for clothes). 95/5 cotton/spandex. So comfortable and not see through at all. Was even on clearance for $11! Already wore it several times and I love how easy it is to wear!

View attachment 4833836

Great find! I love ribbed dresses because they're flattering and that combo of cotton/spandex is the best. I have a similar Jcrew factory dress from several years ago that's basically my summer uniform.

Reactions: fendifemale