Post your most recent clothing purchase!

So glad I caught this at MatchesFashion for 40% off.
1215566_1.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

What great tees! They're all cool, but I like the middle one the best. Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet? If not, I highly recommend it.

Thanks! The middle one is the only one I really wanted but since they were such a good deal and selling fast, I got the other 2 as well. The middle one is the Queen crest designed by Freddie Mercury with all the zodiac signs of the band. For example Brian May is a cancer, so that crab in the middle represents him! :nuts: Yes, I did see the movie. The shirt on the right is actually a Bohemian Rhapsody (movie) shirt so that would be Rami, not Freddie on the shirt! :nuts:

Reactions: Diamond Dazed
J.Crew
  • "Fancy Pants" embroidered tee
  • Toothpick Jeans in New Rinse, 8" rise
  • Same as above but in 9" rise
Madewell
  • Backcountry belt in English Saddle
Banana Republic
  • 3 Cotton/Cashmere sweaters, one camel, one navy with white stripes with "hello weekend" embroidered on it, and the last is cream with navy stripes and "daydreamer" embroidered on it in red.
Been looking for some good replacement skinnies and I'm so picky but I liked the two rises in the toothpick so much it made sense to buy. My favorite belt broke a couple months back and I've been looking for some better sweaters. I have nice cashmere ones but I've wanted some that had a more layerable weight to them.

Reactions: loves