Post your most recent clothing purchase!

After a couple months of being reeeeeally good, I just went on a BENDER. Darn those tempting F&F sales!! :shame:

Rag and Bone Morgan jacket in camel, Theory Darcian cardie coat in black, Repetto Cendrillon ballerinas in baby pink, Soft Joie Dane top in python print, Pamela Love 5-spike earrings in silver, DL 1961 Riley boyfriend jeans. Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

• Rag and Bone Morgan coat.png
    Rag and Bone Morgan coat.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 792
  • Theory Darcian.png
    Theory Darcian.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 794
  • Repetto Cendrillon baby pink.png
    Repetto Cendrillon baby pink.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 793
  • Soft Joie Dane top.png
    Soft Joie Dane top.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 800
  • DL 1961 Riley boyfriend jeans.png
    DL 1961 Riley boyfriend jeans.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 798
  • Pamela love 5 spike earrings.png
    Pamela love 5 spike earrings.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 800
After a couple months of being reeeeeally good, I just went on a BENDER. Darn those tempting F&F sales!! :shame:

Rag and Bone Morgan jacket in camel, Theory Darcian cardie coat in black, Repetto Cendrillon ballerinas in baby pink, Soft Joie Dane top in python print, Pamela Love 5-spike earrings in silver, DL 1961 Riley boyfriend jeans. Thanks for letting me share! :smile:
Yay, KD is back:smile:! Of course, I love every single item! Those jeans are calling my name too...

Yay, KD is back:smile:! Of course, I love every single item! Those jeans are calling my name too...

Hello, Flower sweetie! :P Thank you so much! I could easily see every one of these pieces on you, too! I've been avoiding the IM thread like the plague because it inevitably will suck me back into The Vortex of spending, where I acquire 1 or 2 IM pieces and say goodbye to my shopping budget for 6 months! :rolleyes: Not that I spent any less on my recent bender, but at least I got more items for the money! :biggrin:

I miss everyone in the IM thread! Wish I could go back....but I. Must. Be. Disciplined. LOL.

Hello, Flower sweetie! :P Thank you so much! I could easily see every one of these pieces on you, too! I've been avoiding the IM thread like the plague because it inevitably will suck me back into The Vortex of spending, where I acquire 1 or 2 IM pieces and say goodbye to my shopping budget for 6 months! :rolleyes: Not that I spent any less on my recent bender, but at least I got more items for the money! :biggrin:

I miss everyone in the IM thread! Wish I could go back....but I. Must. Be. Disciplined. LOL.

Miss you! Congrats on all your new items!

fabulous new haul! I love that theory coat!!! :drool:

Is that like the Lovett dress?, trying to work out what it looks like off the hanger.

It's different from the Lovett dress. This one is a harrods exclusive and it's a take on the dress from the summer collection. Here is a picture of Poppy Delevingne wearing the white version

Attachments

• poppy-delevigne-london-fashion-week-spring-summer-2013-zoe-jordan_20120918_1379752066.jpg
    poppy-delevigne-london-fashion-week-spring-summer-2013-zoe-jordan_20120918_1379752066.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 736