Post your most recent clothing purchase!

more stripes for me :greengrin:

9iaezb.jpg

so pretty!

oh my I think I love your style!

totally rockin those boots Mia! and would love to see that leather top on you, LouisNY is enabling around here:graucho:

Thanks flower! :flowers: I got the leather top and it was too tiny! Zara's XS can go either way with me. Either it can fit a child or it fits just right! And once I got this top on I had to get DH to pull it off and over my head. :lol: So back it went! ;)

I agree! I don't know if it's the Hannahs, but they do run small!! I ordered a 26 and I swear my stomach would have bruised if I kept it buttoned for even 5 minutes! Took some time but I finally lost some weight and now I'm a size 25, and they now fit comfortably...! ha!

Congrats on going down a size!! These jeans are finally perfectly comfortable in a 24.. It took a few wears, but they molded to my legs and are perfect. It depends on the material and the style.

Bought some Joie silk shorts (in Navy) for the warm weather we'll be getting sooner than later. Looks so cute with a half tucked boyfriend tee and gladiator sandals.

p441735_black_and_other_2.jpg

p441735_black_and_other_3.jpg

p441735_black_and_other_4.jpg

Got this Sandro dress last week...
us.sandro-paris.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/S/a/Sandro_R3301E-20_V_99.jpg

Ooh, love this! So ladylike and that lace is gorgy. Loving the shoes that the model is wearing too.