Post Your Miu Miu Pics Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some of my Prada bags:

1zwm8t2.jpg

I don't even use the bags in the back. I just posted them for no reason. These are all I can find at the moment. I have a couple more. But, I can't seem to find them. I arrange my bags by colors. So, I don't feel like searching everywhere. LOL!

-----

Oh, I found another bag. LOL! Here's the picture:

1zwm9nr.jpg

i only have 2 prada bags so far but i love them so much! :smile: they're very urban chic and go well with either a preppy or laid back look.

1) prada large bauletto bag in canapa mix, colour: naturale + brandy

pradabauletto1.jpg

note: this is like prada's version of the speedy but has all the prada accents such as the id tag and key in front with leather cover, it also has the gold prada lock on the side. very functional and roomy!!! length is 13.8 inches. :smile:

back:
pradabauletto3.jpg

2) prada nylon stripe medium hobo in leather + tessuto, colour: army+ sugher
pradanylonstripehobo-2.jpg

back pic from nm.com
myprada.jpg

note: i love this bag, i always love designs that have a vertical stripe in front. leather of this is very smooth and sturdy too!

my one and only miu miu floral frame bag

IMG_0406-copy.jpg

IMG_0405-copy.jpg

(there's a stain on the bottom left hand corner on the back from my dark jeans. does anyone know how to prevent and treat that color transfer? it's darker in real life... :sad: )

monotreme said:
my one and only miu miu floral frame bag

IMG_0406-copy.jpg

IMG_0405-copy.jpg

(there's a stain on the bottom left hand corner on the back from my dark jeans. does anyone know how to prevent and treat that color transfer? it's darker in real life... :sad: )

Jill made us promise not to write comments in this thread... but I so love your Miu Miu bag, monotreme -- this was one that I wanted for myself!. I had to say something! It's so cute!

Re: the colour transfer. It's a bit more difficult because it's cloth, correct? I'm not quite sure what to do with cloth bags.

melisande said:
Jill made us promise not to write comments in this thread... but I so love your Miu Miu bag, monotreme -- this was one that I wanted for myself!. I had to say something! It's so cute!

Re: the colour transfer. It's a bit more difficult because it's cloth, correct? I'm not quite sure what to do with cloth bags.

aw, thanks so much :P
there's also the leather versions too. it came in white and brown. here's a brown one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Miu-Miu-Prada-D...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

93_1.JPG

Hi everyone, here is my small Prada collection! If anyone knows the names of these bags, I would really appreciate it! I also included one Miu Miu buffalo sac bag from last season that I loooove. (and there's a Marni in the picture too.) I think I have some other Miu Miu too but I haven't dug them out of the closet yet. :P

Sorry for the link but for some odd reason the pictures were too big to upload even though I copied them from the showcase!

http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag...ok-pictures-come-say-nice-things-25341-3.html

Dug this one up from the depths of the ocean two days ago and currently trying to clean it for this weekend to match with espadrilles and white dress.

untitled1kb4.jpg

Both bag and butterfly from S/S05, unfortunately I don't know the name of the bag. Also I have the rose frame bag but the moderator lady already has the pics.

Hi peoples!!

here is my beloved studded Miu Miu!!!

more posts coming up as soon as i take more photos!!

Attachments

• IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 344
Status
Not open for further replies.