Post Your Manolo Blahniks!

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
hey ladies. I am new to this forum...but some might recognize me from another forum!

I love Manolos and I think we need a thread that has lots of pics!

So post away!

okay here are a pair I just got in.

I will post the rest of my collection tonight maybe. it will take away!

I got these red alligator carolynes!

Attachments

• redcrocos.JPG
    redcrocos.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 132
here are pics from manolo's signing event i was able to go :

me and a friend

254517649_55d071f1b2.jpg

254509681_195375a925.jpg

254509677_71d27ddb43.jpg

and my signed manolos :

254517651_1574dc3c29_m.jpg

here are a few more.

the cabbage shoes.

the astocha...with rhinestone buckle

and a small selection of others!

Attachments

• cabbagess.JPG
    cabbagess.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 130
  • astochas.JPG
    astochas.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 131
  • samplecollection.JPG
    samplecollection.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 140
I have a quick question - hope you don't mind me asking.

I'm having trouble getting through to the MB boutique in NY. Have left 2 messages and no response. I'm calling at the right time so I know they're not closed. Has anyone else experienced that, or is there a simple explanation? In the past I've been able to get through immediately.

klucelg..........

they are in sale right now so they really do not answer. its packed in there because its the first week of the final discount.

I would call towards the end of the week or next week. do you want sale or full price?

I have a quick question - hope you don't mind me asking.

I'm having trouble getting through to the MB boutique in NY. Have left 2 messages and no response. I'm calling at the right time so I know they're not closed. Has anyone else experienced that, or is there a simple explanation? In the past I've been able to get through immediately.

guccigal is right on the money. Also, the boutique will not ship during their sales.

Let me know if you need a great SA.

Thanks guccigal07 and shoefan

I see! Darn - I just need to do a phone order for a full price pair of Sedarabys. I've placed orders twice in the past with 2 different SAs. Do you have a recommendation? I'll try again towards the end of the week.