Post Your MAC Purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Don't worry, it's not all of them. They list maybe 4 of them on the little paper that comes in the box. It just so happens that one of the ones they listed is my favorite :Push:

Pigments are seriously addictive! I bought my first one a couple weeks ago, now I have 3. If I wasn't attempting a beauty ban, I'd probably have 20 of them by now!!! :sweatdrop:

YES! it does it all. Liquid, creme foundation/blush. Powder blush, contouring I mean it has to be the best face brush investment hands down. When using it to apply you buff so youre buffing/blending everything in and it makes everything smooth. It really does the 190 and 187 job and you can go from your liquid foundation to putting on your powder blush seamlessly. I really think it is a highly overlooked and underrated brush. I havent used my 187 since I got it.

OK sorry yall lol! :back2topic:

Wow, I would have never thought of using it as a foundation brush. Thanks for the tip! :flowers:

I recently purchased 1 MAC Eyelid brush, 1 Paint Pot, and 1 eyeshaddow while I was in Berlin.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but I can post those tomorrow ;) The only thing I forgot to buy is a brush cleaner...How do I clean them??? :sad:

I recently purchased 1 MAC Eyelid brush, 1 Paint Pot, and 1 eyeshaddow while I was in Berlin.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but I can post those tomorrow ;) The only thing I forgot to buy is a brush cleaner...How do I clean them??? :sad:

I just use a tiny dab of liquid hand soap and gently massage the the brushes under lukewarm water, gently shake and then blot and shape back into place on a towel and let dry overnight. I've never tried any special Brush Cleaner.

Okay, so I just got done putting my makeup on (date night for DH and I!!!!) and now I can write exactly what I bought:

Paint Pot in Girl Friendly
Eyeshaddow in Shale
and a 217 MAC Brush

Just tried the cleaning methods you guys suggested and worked great - THANKS!

WOO WOO!!!! got more stuff today when I had my MA do my eyes up for tonight!

I bought...
a new 217 brush
brush cleaner (this stuff does work great)
Honey Lust and Swish eyeshadows
and ordered one of the last limited beauty powders (the name is escaping me right now but it's a hot shimmery pink) in stock in all of Nordstrom...LOL! go me!

WOO WOO!!!! got more stuff today when I had my MA do my eyes up for tonight!

I bought...
a new 217 brush
brush cleaner (this stuff does work great)
Honey Lust and Swish eyeshadows
and ordered one of the last limited beauty powders (the name is escaping me right now but it's a hot shimmery pink) in stock in all of Nordstrom...LOL! go me!

ooo I love me some Honey Lust.. let me know how it works for you. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.