Post Your MAC Purchases Part 2!

I have been stalking the MAC website the last two days. Supposedly the Archie's Girls collections will be up on the 30th but MAC releases their online stock usually before announced. I guess they are really going to stick to the 30th for this one? I still will stalk in the meantime. I want so much from this collection! :biggrin:

I have been stalking the MAC website the last two days. Supposedly the Archie's Girls collections will be up on the 30th but MAC releases their online stock usually before announced. I guess they are really going to stick to the 30th for this one? I still will stalk in the meantime. I want so much from this collection! :biggrin:

I just checked the site and I still don't see the Archie's collection.

I just checked the site and I still don't see the Archie's collection.

I read someone's blog post who has the collection and they said it will be out February 7th (which is what my Macy's is claiming as well). I keep checking the site anyway because I always miss out on the stuff I want in these collections! I also called Macy's MAC counter to check on pre ordering and they were very elusive and unhepful.

in the past week i got.
silver birch mes, cozy up, haute altitude & 3n lipsticks. i was invited to the mac archies girls event on tuesday so will definitely be picking up a few things then too!

I got Betty Bright l/s, Boyfriend Stealer l/s, all the lip glosses, both eyeshadow quads, both blushes, both skinmattes, and the brush set.

I guess I am evenly a Betty and Veronica. :smile:

Plus Year Of The Snake Shell Pearl.

No more make up until April!

I might go get the rest of the lipsticks as I see more swatches come out. Ronnie Red looks similar to Absolute Power and DLG looks like Strong Woman which I got when the Strength collection was released last month. :/