Post your loot from the FW Sale here!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
I picked up 2 pairs of patent flats from NM. This is a last hurrah, since they are no longer going to carry Tod's.

Purple Patent Todgy Mocs

attachment.php

attachment.php

Black Patent Winter Gomminis

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• todgypurppat.jpg
    todgypurppat.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 3,046
  • todgypurppat2.jpg
    todgypurppat2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 3,063
  • gominoblkpat.jpg
    gominoblkpat.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 3,022
  • gominoblkpat2.jpg
    gominoblkpat2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 3,037
Last edited:
Beautiful jburgh. I have the second pair in dark brown - have had them for about 9-10 years and they are wonderful in rainy weather and hold up amazingly. The leather is so durable and mine only have a few threads come loose. Otherwise they are still lovely.
Congrats on your acquisitions.

I don't know. I've used one and think it was incorrect but unfortunately I don't remember which one (I think it was Gominni but really am not sure). Enjoy them - they are so pretty.

I ordered an Olive Baloon Sacca from Saks. I am hoping that the size works better for me than the Ivy hobo. I ended up selling the Ivy because it was just too big for my needs.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the new bag :yahoo:

I picked up 2 pairs of patent flats from NM. This is a last hurrah, since they are no longer going to carry Tod's.

Purple Patent Todgy Mocs

Black Patent Winter Gominos
Love them both! Congrats, I believe it is Gommini.

Beautiful jburgh. I have the second pair in dark brown - have had them for about 9-10 years and they are wonderful in rainy weather and hold up amazingly. The leather is so durable and mine only have a few threads come loose. Otherwise they are still lovely.
Congrats on your acquisitions.

I have the 2nd pair in dark brown too, in suede and in leather:smile:, love them!!!

I wish NM had more styles on sale. I really need to try them on. Sometimes an 8 fits, other times I can go to a 9.

I wore the black ones today and they were so comfortable.

I wish NM had more styles on sale. I really need to try them on. Sometimes an 8 fits, other times I can go to a 9.

I wore the black ones today and they were so comfortable.

In my opinion, they are the best shoes! One point of criticism I have with their ballet flats is that they used to be lined in leather or at least the toe area was lined in leather. Now, it's mostly satin which rips more quickly when they are worn barefoot. Nevertheless, they are comfortable and so pretty!

I ordered an Olive Baloon Sacca from Saks. I am hoping that the size works better for me than the Ivy hobo. I ended up selling the Ivy because it was just too big for my needs.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the new bag :yahoo:

I just got an email from Saks that my order was canceled because they ran out of stock. I bought this bag on the 29th.. couldn't they have told me sooner? That and it's still showing as available on their site! I just re-added it to my bag.. what a disappointment. Guess I need to give them a call.