~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Hi
Im new to dis forum and i made it just to find out how much is a celine micro luggage and also a celine mini luggage in black in UK price (GBP) i no i am posting in the wrong thread but i cant make a new thread and everything looks confusing as im using the app version. I no i can buy them from selfridge and harrods is there any other store in london where i can get a hold of one. They go out of stock real quick! I checked in selfridge and they didnt have however i forgot to ask about the price and im bursting to know

My first celine mini luggage bought in Printemps in Paris, and the price is amazing compared to U.S.A.
After tax refund, it is only about 1730 USD. Also, I love the color combination.
What is your opinion?:smile:

Attachments

• QQ20121105-2.png
    QQ20121105-2.png
    510 KB · Views: 2,606
Last edited:
This is mine.....
Mini in Royal Blue

Much as I love the Royal Blue Mini, my attention is totally focused on the tower of orange at the corner of the room! And some small boxes on the bed! (Been stalking the H forum lately...)

You are one lucky girl! :smile:

Attachments

• 1823366d1344285723-post-your-latest-celine-purchase-forumrunner_20120806_214154.png
    1823366d1344285723-post-your-latest-celine-purchase-forumrunner_20120806_214154.png
    565.4 KB · Views: 2,562
1730 for that amazing bag? Wow!!! I just bought my first one yesterday, pre-owned for 1951 :sad:

It was the cheapest and nicest I could ever find locally :sad:

That's why I bought it in Paris, the original price of tricolor mini in the Europe is 1600 Euro. What is even better, you can have tax refund of 12% if you are a foreigner...
If your friends happen to travel in europe, ask them to bring you a celine...it is really a bargain!!!

My first celine mini luggage bought in Printemps in Paris, and the price is amazing compared to U.S.A.
After tax refund, it is only about 1730 USD. Also, I love the color combination.
What is your opinion?:smile:

congratulations, i love the color combo - so unique!

isn't is crazy how much cheaper it is in europe?? whenever i do the math on buying celine from europe vs. the US i'm baffled! especially on the box!