~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Hi Everyone,

Super excited for my first post on here to feature my new Micro Belt Bag in Amazone! I’ll be wearing it out for the first time tomorrow and I’m super excited. The evergreen color is totally new for me, but since I wear mostly neutrals, I think it will wear well.

beautiful, I love this bag. I also just purchased it, just different colour. Absolutely beautiful

Reactions: lxrac and Sabrina96
I need this bag in my life I think.....how is it holding up and do you find it too big or a good size since it slouches?
Are you referring to the medium Big Bag? If so, haven't used it yet. It's sitting in my closet, but the door's usually open so I can admire it every day. Been using my small BB (grained calfskin) since I went back to work recently. I carry all of my personal stuff in it, but would never think of sullying my lovely Celines with a crappy PC work laptop... besides it's not big enough. Work crap goes in a washable cotton shopper. The medium BB is more than big enough for work and personal stuff, but I imagine I would use it for travel... like a road trip, not a flight - need to control where I can put my beautiful bag and keep it clean! To answer your question, I think the medium BB is a great size and the slouchiness is definitely a plus: it allows the bag to expand and collapse. With its big 11" bottom, I believe it's comparable to the large Phantom - pretty damn deep. If the structure was really rigid, I would have found it too awkward to carry.
I love my medium BB. This is a bag for life. The smooth calfskin is delicious. I fantasize about a medium in natural calf. I haven't seen much out there that rivals Phoebe's aesthetic... except maybe Daniel's Bottega. I have no regrets, and I'm sure once I start using it, I'll become slightly less precious about keeping it pristine :smile:

Are you referring to the medium Big Bag? If so, haven't used it yet. It's sitting in my closet, but the door's usually open so I can admire it every day. Been using my small BB (grained calfskin) since I went back to work recently. I carry all of my personal stuff in it, but would never think of sullying my lovely Celines with a crappy PC work laptop... besides it's not big enough. Work crap goes in a washable cotton shopper. The medium BB is more than big enough for work and personal stuff, but I imagine I would use it for travel... like a road trip, not a flight - need to control where I can put my beautiful bag and keep it clean! To answer your question, I think the medium BB is a great size and the slouchiness is definitely a plus: it allows the bag to expand and collapse. With its big 11" bottom, I believe it's comparable to the large Phantom - pretty damn deep. If the structure was really rigid, I would have found it too awkward to carry.
I love my medium BB. This is a bag for life. The smooth calfskin is delicious. I fantasize about a medium in natural calf. I haven't seen much out there that rivals Phoebe's aesthetic... except maybe Daniel's Bottega. I have no regrets, and I'm sure once I start using it, I'll become slightly less precious about keeping it pristine :smile:

Yes....the medium. I like both sizes but the medium is my style. I love the color you purchased....will have to call my celine to find out what they have available. Thanks for the information! Was looking at light beige but concerned on that light color for such a big bag. Thanks again!

Reactions: chicanerie
Yes....the medium. I like both sizes but the medium is my style. I love the color you purchased....will have to call my celine to find out what they have available. Thanks for the information! Was looking at light beige but concerned on that light color for such a big bag. Thanks again!
Finding the bag, old logo and in slate, was an absolute stroke of luck. At the time, I had thought black drummed (grained) leather was my only old logo option.
Do you care if it's old or new logo? When you do get your BB, please post *lots* of pics!