~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Congrats!
May I ask how you got it with the old logo? My SA tried to hunt one down but she said they were all sold out, so I ended up getting one with the new logo instead. I really wanted the old logo :sad:

Hey @eimajiy, sorry I’m not of much help. I got mine while in Bangkok and they still have the older model of the Classic Box. I was also having trouble finding them while in the US so decided to purchase while on holiday. Good luck on your search!

Hi! I am new to this subforum (and I rarely ever go online here), so I am sorry if all of you suddenly see me spamming you with likes, but these bags are killing me!

I had never owened Céline bags before for many reasons, like...
1) Them not being available in a color that I liked.
2) Them being available only in smooth leather at the moment of my visit to the stores.
3) Me having/wanting bags “similar” in purpose, for example, I already own Kellies, so I didn’t see the point in having Belt bags or me wanting a Double Sens (never got it anyway), so I didn’t see the point in a Cabas.
4) And finally, I was either in a ban or putting the money aside for another bag.

Now that all is lost with Hedi, I can see how stupid I was and how many of the bags that I wanted became the ones that got away since a while ago, such as the Edge, Ring, Blade, Gourmette, Trifold, even the Trapeze...

I do have some shoes here, they are some of the most special pieces I’ve ever owned and I’m afraid to say that I’ll probably never own shoes as cool as the ones from Phoebe.

Now, sorry for the Bible-long rant. Last november I went into my local store and they had these bags that I had honestly never even bothered to try on at the store. And I kick myself because I just realized that this is exactly my type of bag. My SA showed me around six of them, but two were on natural calfskin, so I passed. I had to snatch the three ones that weren’t in smooth leather and also got two more bags that I don’t have here at my studio right now and also put myself on a list for three more bags that I really hope my SA can get.

The one currently in rotation is the green one, whilst the black one was on my heavy duty rotation (travel and work) from the day I got it until last week with a couple of weekend-long breaks. I can do some color comparison shots with other bags I own if you want, especially for the taupe and the green, which don’t really show in the photos, but aren’t quite like other similar tones that I own. Anyway, thank you so much for letting me share my story and for having me here!

What is the name of this bag? If possible, can you please show more pics and maybe on the body pics?

Reactions: mtg116
I’ve been very bad this January. I think it’s the Hedi effect. I had just purchased a Box, but Céline happened. Short story time + a mini reveal...

I walked into Saks yesterday only TO LOOK at mini-sized Belts. I thought the Belt bag would be my next addition- practical and beautiful at the same time. They had the size, but not the grey color I wanted.

I was previously looking for a Trifold, and tried my luck by asking if they had any. YES THEY DID. Any thought of getting a Belt flew out the window since I could get it later. (the SA mentioned that the Box, Luggage, Belt, and Trio were staying). I had only imagined myself with a black Trifold, but I couldn’t resist when I saw this color.

A medium Trifold in natural calfskin. The color is called Havana.

Attachments

• E611C776-7F08-4D0D-A506-64F186D5AED3.jpeg
    E611C776-7F08-4D0D-A506-64F186D5AED3.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,352
  • E7FA1980-768E-45A1-B9ED-80CFAB105679.jpeg
    E7FA1980-768E-45A1-B9ED-80CFAB105679.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,345
What is the name of this bag? If possible, can you please show more pics and maybe on the body pics?

Hi! This is the Seau sangle, here are a couple of pics (I promise I will try to remember to get someone to take me a mod photo this week)...

There is really not much to this bag since the design is so simple, yet so functional! I only use the main compartment though for my stuff. I don’t really use the interior pockets or the exterior, except for parking lot tickets, receipts, change and those things. I’ve been able to put my 15” MacBook Pro, my 10.5” iPad and a sweater, but I normally only carry a Bottega cosmetic case and wallet whose colors i change depending on my mood, iPhone 8 Plus, Gucci sunglass case (also unintentionally green on this occasion—looks grey on the photo) and a Tom Ford eyeglass case that’s around the same size as the Gucci one.

To sum it up, this bag is a functional botomless pit.

Stunning bags, @zazzle415 !

Attachments

• 762A8230-1D68-40C7-8E3E-A04D0A916B5A.jpeg
    762A8230-1D68-40C7-8E3E-A04D0A916B5A.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 1,349
  • F94B8146-76A7-473A-B475-D408139CD263.jpeg
    F94B8146-76A7-473A-B475-D408139CD263.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 1,349
I’ve been very bad this January. I think it’s the Hedi effect. I had just purchased a Box, but Céline happened. Short story time + a mini reveal...

I walked into Saks yesterday only TO LOOK at mini-sized Belts. I thought the Belt bag would be my next addition- practical and beautiful at the same time. They had the size, but not the grey color I wanted.

I was previously looking for a Trifold, and tried my luck by asking if they had any. YES THEY DID. Any thought of getting a Belt flew out the window since I could get it later. (the SA mentioned that the Box, Luggage, Belt, and Trio were staying). I had only imagined myself with a black Trifold, but I couldn’t resist when I saw this color.

A medium Trifold in natural calfskin. The color is called Havana.

Stunning. My favorite leather.

Reactions: zazzle415
Well the Hedi effect strikes again! Like many I am so sad Phoebe is leaving and being replaced with him [emoji22] I’m lucky to have an edge bag and a belt bag (my favorite!) and was not going to purchase more just to have the old logo. I’d like another belt or a box or a luggage (lol the list goes on!) but since most of those designs are staying there was no rush on my part.

And then. I saw this classic at Neiman Marcus Last Call. The cabas is a classic tote bag (to me) and I have always loved this shade of grey she did and in embossed croc (the latter of which will always remind me of signature Phoebe). So beyond lucky to score one more piece, with the old logo, and that I’ve wanted for a long time.

Thanks for letting me share [emoji169]

1eb10fce44726d08a455d4e8abdab313.jpg

Well the Hedi effect strikes again! Like many I am so sad Phoebe is leaving and being replaced with him [emoji22] I’m lucky to have an edge bag and a belt bag (my favorite!) and was not going to purchase more just to have the old logo. I’d like another belt or a box or a luggage (lol the list goes on!) but since most of those designs are staying there was no rush on my part.

And then. I saw this classic at Neiman Marcus Last Call. The cabas is a classic tote bag (to me) and I have always loved this shade of grey she did and in embossed croc (the latter of which will always remind me of signature Phoebe). So beyond lucky to score one more piece, with the old logo, and that I’ve wanted for a long time.

Thanks for letting me share [emoji169]

1eb10fce44726d08a455d4e8abdab313.jpg

Congratulations this is perfect, I always wanted one but didn’t need the medium size. The colour and the croc embossing is so stylish. Enjoy :smile:

Reactions: cmm62