~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

You look good with this! It doesn't look very practical to be honest (too deep and open). I would personally not make this bag a priority unless I have fulfilled my bag wishlist (and with Celine this is close to impossible lol). Why not wait for the new bucket bag to come out? That also looks like it can hold a lot and still be manageable to carry.

You look good with this! It doesn't look very practical to be honest (too deep and open). I would personally not make this bag a priority unless I have fulfilled my bag wishlist (and with Celine this is close to impossible lol). Why not wait for the new bucket bag to come out? That also looks like it can hold a lot and still be manageable to carry.
Yes it is deep and open and it slides down my shoulder. So I have to pull it back up. I have a Phantom cabas and it is a very practical bag. The twisted cabas was 40% off and it is a beautiful bag, so I thought why not bring it home and see if it works for me. Not sure what to do...

This is gorgeous @Ines77 !!! I like it so much on you. Got it right with the colors and shape.
Do you know in which season this is coming from?

On the other note, this is not very recent, it's been a month and has been with me in 2 trips. Got it on 20% discount, cute colors. Not very light so at least I don't have to worry about dirts and putting it under the plane seat.
Very bad (or good?) decision on purchasing this right before Spring collection hit the stores

Attachments

• 20171124_112956.jpg
    20171124_112956.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,954
This is gorgeous @Ines77 !!! I like it so much on you. Got it right with the colors and shape.

On the other note, this is not very recent, it's been a month and has been with me in 2 trips. Got it on 20% discount, cute colors. Not very light so at least I don't have to worry about dirts and putting it under the plane seat.
Very bad (or good?) decision on purchasing this right before Spring collection hit the stores
:love::loveeyes::tup:WOW what a beautiful color!!!!

Thank you! My bag is from Summer 2017. Is your bag also Twisted Cabas? How do you like the style? Is it practical?

Reactions: ryrybaby12
:love::loveeyes::tup:WOW what a beautiful color!!!!
Thanks @Kendie26 ! It's in terracota, so sometimes it looks pink, sometimes it's orange. Couldn't get the right color on camera :biggrin:
Trio is truly a great bag for travel. I haven't seen them around in a while, sadly. I do remember there was a Trio craze going on several years back

Thank you! My bag is from Summer 2017. Is your bag also Twisted Cabas? How do you like the style? Is it practical?
Thanks @Ines77 , will ask my SA if it's available in the store!
Ah sadly no, I don't own one. I tried once in the store but it was the vertical bicolor design, it didn't show the uniqueness of this bag so I passed. Yoirs with the triangle design looks more chic :biggrin:
If I remember correctly I can fit my laptop inside (since it's deep enough).
It really depends on what you're using the bag for, I think if you use it just for carrying things around it might have been the perfect bag (fits a laptop, a tall bottle, etc). But the bag is not really as practical, since you can't really reach your stuff. And, I couldn't remember whether it has extra pouch with it. If it doesn't then it really is hard to have a good access to the necessities.
Quite a good deal of you get it on 40% off.
And regarding the straps, I think maybe if you put a more weight in the bag it'll stay put?

Reactions: Kendie26
Hi,
I bought a twisted cabas yesterday. It was an unexpected purchase!
I am not sure if I should keep it. It is a little deep for me and it pops open when it is on my shoulder.
I have to take the bag of my shoulder if I want to take something out. Does this happen to you?
Maybe I just have to get use to it. It is a beautiful bag!

I️ have the twisted cabas and one of my most favorite bags ever. I️ use it to Run around and sometimes for work. If you decide to return, pm me as I may have to buy it! I️ like the casual chic vibe and like hobo more open style bags! It’s super pretty!