~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Hi Celine fans! Some of you may recall i recently bought a pearl grey TriFold clutch....well, I also mentioned i was probably exchanging it because when i saw how crazy close in tone that color was to my Cloud Box, i just felt i wouldn't use the TriFold clutch all that much. So i ended up returning it & chose this maroon Flap Clasp bag. I have no maroon bags & this color is just so beautiful in person (not photographing as well as I'd like it to) I haven't seen anyone else post this bag yet, as it is a newer design. I:heart: it & kept thinking about it after i saw it for the 1st time. It's super comfy on the shoulder & very lightweight. Please pardon my casual attire in the mod...lazy day today!

Attachments

• IMG_6872.JPG
    IMG_6872.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,603
  • IMG_6873.JPG
    IMG_6873.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 1,613
  • IMG_6874.JPG
    IMG_6874.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,625
Hi Celine fans! Some of you may recall i recently bought a pearl grey TriFold clutch....well, I also mentioned i was probably exchanging it because when i saw how crazy close in tone that color was to my Cloud Box, i just felt i wouldn't use the TriFold clutch all that much. So i ended up returning it & chose this maroon Flap Clasp bag. I have no maroon bags & this color is just so beautiful in person (not photographing as well as I'd like it to) I haven't seen anyone else post this bag yet, as it is a newer design. I:heart: it & kept thinking about it after i saw it for the 1st time. It's super comfy on the shoulder & very lightweight. Please pardon my casual attire in the mod...lazy day today!
Now thats a nice looking bag!

Reactions: Kendie26
Omg Kendie26! Congratulations :biggrin: It's seriously such a beautiful bag! You have the best taste. I love the design and colour. I adore burgundy so I definitely have to check this bag out and maybe buy it! It's divine. I've been trying to avoid the Celine boutique because it's too tempting. :biggrin:

:congrats: :love:

@Kendie26 your new bag is just perfect on you. Whilst I’m sorry to see the pearl grey go I understand sometimes we just need to exchange. This colour is just perfect for this time of year and it’s such an elegant style. Do enjoy :smooch: :hugs:

Now thats a nice looking bag!
Omg Kendie26! Congratulations :biggrin: It's seriously such a beautiful bag! You have the best taste. I love the design and colour. I adore burgundy so I definitely have to check this bag out and maybe buy it! It's divine. I've been trying to avoid the Celine boutique because it's too tempting. :biggrin:

:congrats: :love:

@Kendie26 your new bag is just perfect on you. Whilst I’m sorry to see the pearl grey go I understand sometimes we just need to exchange. This colour is just perfect for this time of year and it’s such an elegant style. Do enjoy :smooch: :hugs:
Kind Thanks to you all....love my Celine friends here! The bag is WAY better in person, as i didn't love my pics of her. It has an elegant boho chic kind of vibe (if that makes any sense whatsoever!) Definitely DO check it out in person the next time you go Miss World....& try it on, cause then you'll be hooked;):lol::hugs: And you are right dearest BigCherry...i felt guilty for exchanging my pearl grey TriFold clutch (as I've never ever once returned/exchanged an unused bag) but i just didn't think or realize how close in color they were until i saw them side by side taking pics.:girlsigh:;)

Congrats @Kendie26 !! Sad to hear you returned the Trifold Clutch, but this Flap Clasp is so gorgeous!!! And the color, so divine :heart:

Congrats @Kendie26 !! Sad to hear you returned the Trifold Clutch, but this Flap Clasp is so gorgeous!!! And the color, so divine :heart:
Thanks kindly dear primavera! I had very mixed feelings about returning the trifold clutch because it was so gorgeous & I love the design but I'm trying to be more prudent & practical these days! Thanks for you kind words!:flowers::hugs:

Reactions: primavera99

Oh is this the bag that was in the background of one of your pics before, the one that looked like the all soft? Celine makes a beautiful burgundy (like chanel is to red)! You are so lucky with so many beautifulbags! Congrats! Agree that the colours of the clutch and box were quite similar and box of course would be the keeper [emoji12]

Oh is this the bag that was in the background of one of your pics before, the one that looked like the all soft? Celine makes a beautiful burgundy (like chanel is to red)! You are so lucky with so many beautifulbags! Congrats! Agree that the colours of the clutch and box were quite similar and box of course would be the keeper [emoji12]
Yes:yes::yes::yes:girl you have quite a fab memory!! This is the bag that i was contemplating the day i bought the trifold clutch. It definitely has the all soft style vibe to it. It's a bag that begs to be petted w/ it's unbelievable feel to it:tup::hbeat: Thanks my friend. & yes, agree.....the Box had to be the keeper :hugs:

Reactions: yinnie

Gorgeous bag. Congratulations. I have been admiring that exact same bag in the exact same colour in my local Celine store and am considering buying it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the bag. Have you used it much since you bought it? And how have you been using it? How practical is it for every day use?

Gorgeous bag. Congratulations. I have been admiring that exact same bag in the exact same colour in my local Celine store and am considering buying it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the bag. Have you used it much since you bought it? And how have you been using it? How practical is it for every day use?
:wave:HI & thank you. I have not used it yet (bad me) since i just got it. Maybe today or definitely within the next week or so I'll use it for first time (& will try to remember to get back to you again....or feel free to private message me if i forget to do so) I think it would be a great bag for everyday us as long as your essentials all fit. Hopefully you tried it on when you saw it?