~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

I went to Celine in Madrid today hoping to find my dream box bag, the red medium. I called ahead and was told that it was sold out and there was a waitlist. At the store, the lady said they had one on hold but the other customer passed, so it was meant to be!

View attachment 3632340

I also fell in love with this trotteur and rationalized it with the great exchange rate & VAT refund.

View attachment 3632341
Lucky you!

May I ask what the price in Madrid is and what the vat return is?

I'm looking for the red box too and it's been tough. But I'm hopeful after this post!

Beautiful!! What did you hear about the trapeze bag?? It's being discontinued?

Gorgeous bag but...WHAT?!?!? They are stopping it??

I an crossing fingers for it not to be true. My SAKS SA told me Celine trapeze wont be ordered by Saks again because it will be discontinued. I think Celine replace it with the belt design. However, ladies, this news has not been confirmed. I am trying to contact Celine for more info about it. The Celine SA in South Coast cannot confirm the news either.

Reactions: Yoshi1296
I an crossing fingers for it not to be true. My SAKS SA told me Celine trapeze wont be ordered by Saks again because it will be discontinued. I think Celine replace it with the belt design. However, ladies, this news has not been confirmed. I am trying to contact Celine for more info about it. The Celine SA in South Coast cannot confirm the news either.

I hope that's not the case! Let us know when you find out more please!

I hope you find one! The price after conversion and VAT refund came to roughly 40% off the US retail price.
Thanks for letting me know. I don't know IS prices since I'm not based in the U.S. I am hoping to let friends, who are helping me shop, know how much it is in euros. So if you don't mind telling me, that would be most useful[emoji5]