How do you store your keys inside your purse?

A Fendi key holder. I used to just throw the keys into my bag but then I got a light-colored Prada washed leather bauletto which is lined in beautiful buttery soft leather. There was no way I was throwing my keys into that!

I just throw them into my purse. If it has a D-ring or whatever, then I'll attach my keys onto there. Sometimes I would use a Coach Mini Skinny and tuck them in there. Speaking of which, I think I should do that right now. That D-ring is driving me nuts.

I found a Bottega Veneta key holder that attaches to the zipper on my bag and on the other end is a quick opening clip that holds my keys in the bag. I just pull the leather strap and out come the keys. Unfortunately I don't see it in their latest catalog or online. Maybe they discontinued it. It's the handiest thing.

I found a Bottega Veneta key holder that attaches to the zipper on my bag and on the other end is a quick opening clip that holds my keys in the bag. I just pull the leather strap and out come the keys. Unfortunately I don't see it in their latest catalog or online. Maybe they discontinued it. It's the handiest thing.

Could you please show us a picture of that BV key holder ? :okay:

Cute idea! I'll play! I have a little silver shoe charm and my Dachshund keychain.

5149981584_4695f82a2f_b.jpg

What do u do w ur keys? I have mine hanging off a little pouch w my I'd inside so I can grab quickly when I go to the gym

Thing is in some bags like le pliage I'm worried my keys will rip the bag. Where do u put them?