Post Your JULY/AUGUST Purchases!!!

I got my Steel Part time last July. The other July purchase, is made of abaca (I think). I do not even know what style is this, although I am sure this bag was featured in the balenciage website before. The serial numbers in the tag is 2007 1 104848 FGW2N. Can anyone decipher this? I don't know if this will count, but DH gifted me with a clutch this August.

Attachments

• bbag 005.jpg
    bbag 005.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 57
  • bbag 006.jpg
    bbag 006.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 41
  • bbag 007.jpg
    bbag 007.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 57
I am lovin everybody's purchases for July-August. I thought I have nothing to share but when I looked at my emails, I realized this baby was purchased second week of July :P .

I found the new pictures when I received her but they are kinda dry so here she is - a month after. :yahoo:

attachment.php

The other July purchase, is made of abaca (I think). I do not even know what style is this, although I am sure this bag was featured in the balenciage website before. The serial numbers in the tag is 2007 1 104848 FGW2N. Can anyone decipher this?

Sadly...no recent purchases for me...must.stop.shopping :crybaby: I'm just here drooling over everyone else's lovely things.

anufangava - I believe your bag in the middle picture is the s/s 2007 Bal beach bag and it was definitely on the Bal website earlier :yes:.

sigh...
i wish i had something to post...
i love everyone's new purchases! beautiful bags to say the least.
i'm practicing self-control in relation to impulse bbag purchases... or any bags.... not fun... but at least i'll have more money for my future house...
have fun with bbags ladies.... as i'll be saying good bye to them for a while...