Post Your Juicy Charm Buys :)

here's my new to me banana !
purseforum018.jpg

Ladyisobel, congrats on getting the banana charm. I think this charm is one of the cutest of the fruit charms, old or new. The soft coloring paired with the pave makes it special. It looks really nice when worn with some of the other fruit charms like the cherries and pear.

My Targets still have their charms at full price. I don't get them at all! I've been reading that people were finding charm catchers and the charms at like half price, but mine have never been on sale! Argh.

All Target are different when it comes to clearance pricing, when the items are marked down (if they are) and it all has to do with demographics and what volume your local Target store is. Higher volume stores that tend to move more merchandise have less mark downs, where as lower volume stores have more. All to move the merchandise. The planograms changed so frequently at Target, if the items aren't selling then they have to mark them down in order to make room for the new stuff coming in. I remember people would be so annoyed because an item would be marked down at one store, but not at the store 15 minutes away. I can't fully remember what day it is that Jewelry and accessories gets marked for clearance, but I want to say maybe it's Tuesday or Wednesday?

I really like that heart necklace! And the charms! I have a full bracelet stuffed with the little sterling charms that Target started carrying in 2004 and I used to wear it all the time! Now I am going to have to check those charms out again, because I don't remember seeing the pink corset, and I am in love with that one!

Congrats on everyone's purchases!! Love them all!! :biggrin:

Thank you anotheremptysky, LVbabydoll, puka, and Tuptake for your comments on my haul! I hope everyone who is interested in the Target jewelry can find something that works for them. I'm sure they have other necklaces that would work with the charms, too.

Full price the charms were 5.99 so that's not bad if there are one or two you really like. I just went a little crazy b/c they were on sale. Glad I did, though.

Tup- Yeah that's totally weird. I went to 3 different Targets, all in different areas here, some that are more 'out in the boonies' than others and still, none had the charm catchers on sale. From what I was hearing people say, their Targets (even the ones that had them on sale) had very few of them left, but mine only had a couple also.
Oh well, who knows. Not that it put a huge dent in my pocket lol, but it was just weird that they were like half price in some stores. :blink:

Purse- There were definitely a couple of others I saw as well that would work with charms! When I went the other day, they had brushed/matte gold and silver ones as well as the shiny versions. The matte ones didn't have the heart charm on it though.

LV - Target's whole pricing system is really REALLY weird, trust me. I can remember stuff coming in off the trucks and then being clearanced out as it was being received. Who knows? I haven't checked to see if anything is marked down at mine yet, and LOL we are very out in the boonies!