Post your January beauties here!

Jinju

Nov 22, 2012
Thought I would start a new thread for this month :smile:!

I ordered a turquoise mini mac from Revolve a couple days ago, and holy fast shipping!

I also ordered a light grey 5 zip mini and the emerald snakeskin mini box from the rm.com sale. They also sent a free lovenotes journal, which I got in a color that nearly matches the turquoise mini mac, hah!

January1_zpsf09c9f7c.jpg

January2_zpse8ae32e2.jpg

January3_zpsd4efee96.jpg

January4_zps62e87b51.jpg

January5_zpsac7021b0.jpg

Your light grey 5 zip is so pretty

Thank you!

The mini box is so chic!

I knowwww, it's so pretty! I doubt I'll find many opportunities to wear it since I usually dress pretty casually, but I just had to have it!

*~*Congrats on your beauties!!! The Turqouise leather looks divine!!*~*

Thank you! It's sooo soft!

Love your loot Jinju! The Turquise Mini MAC is gorgeous. So cute that you got a matching Lovenotes journal.

Thank you! I really love the turquoise too :smile:

The turquoise color is stunning!! :love:

Thank you! It really is gorgeous :smile:

The Mini Box is so pretty! What can it hold - is it smaller than the Mini MAC?

Thank you! It is smaller than the mini mac-- it's got 3 compartments in it that can hold pretty much JUST the essentials, haha... I haven't tested it out yet but I'll try to post some more photos that more accurately show what it can hold!

I love the turquoise! I'm still waiting for my mini MACs to arrive. I'm tempted to buy the turquoise too now

Ohhhh which mini macs did you order? I absolutely love the turquoise, it's definitely gonna be my go to summer bag this year :smile:

Thank you!

Ohhhh which mini macs did you order? I absolutely love the turquoise, it's definitely gonna be my go to summer bag this year :smile:

I got the RGHW mini mac made in NYC and the lipstick mini MAC from the sale. Apparently the RGHW is backordered so I won't be receiving my order until jan 14 or so. I'm really tempted to order the turquoise, I love the leather on it!

I got the RGHW mini mac made in NYC and the lipstick mini MAC from the sale. Apparently the RGHW is backordered so I won't be receiving my order until jan 14 or so. I'm really tempted to order the turquoise, I love the leather on it!

Nice!! The leather on the turquoise mini mac feels very similar to the made in NYC one-- it's more on the pebbled side though, but both are super soft and buttery :smile: I can't wait to see your lipstick mini!!

Jinju, that turquoise color on the mini Mac and journal is so pretty. :smile:

I got my old schooly royal MAC and it is a new favorite. I'm using the strap from my Harewood MAC which works out OK.

image-263516119.jpg

FDL lining and squishy leather so I can fit some basic Mommy essentials. :9

image-2646947723.jpg

Jinju, that turquoise color on the mini Mac and journal is so pretty. :smile:

I got my old schooly royal MAC and it is a new favorite. I'm using the strap from my Harewood MAC which works out OK.

View attachment 2009324

FDL lining and squishy leather so I can fit some basic Mommy essentials. :9

View attachment 2009328

Holy moly, your Royal MAC is GORGEOUS! The leather and condition looks much better than ebay pics. Congrats!