post your inside the lv store pictures and pictures from the store window

Well...I happen to have one picture of myself shopping in the 5th Ave LV store. The picture isn't very good of me, but...I thought I might as well post it. ENJOY!:love:

Attachments

• shopping in NYC LV.jpg
    shopping in NYC LV.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 236
I'm thinking that "copyright" may be LV's backdoor to prevent people from taking pics. If they're so worried about copyright infingement, fakers, etc...there's really no way to stop this b/c there are lots of pics of lv products out there. If the intetion of those snapping pics is to make illegal fakes, then they don't need to go as far as south coast plaza to do so..they can simply surf the internet. There are lots of detail pics on eluxury, lv website, and even the purse forum for that matter (lol)...There are also losts of lv stores in china and around asia,,so again i agree no need to go very far.

I think the main reason that lv doesn't want us to take pics is because they don't want a popular luxury store to turn into disney world...it's not a tourist attraction...but to put it into blunt words: it's a place for the "elite" to shop...if it becomes a like a tourist destination w/ ppl taking pics, etc..then it will lose its luxury feel...i mean imagine the store on champs may be a tourist attraction but if ppl were taking pics, posing, etc..then it'll be like a smithsonian...

what do u guys think? I don't normally post..but this is interesting...no one ever responds to my comments lol (sad, crying)...so I will feel loved by u guys if u say something...lol...j/k

HA HA HA...I WISH it was my closet Ilovepurse007, but I sort of treated it as such.
Oh, and thanks Sophia! I thought that outfit was TDF:nuts: , and I have this strange desire to own a pair of LV booty shorts, but it was just toooo expensive! (they are, after all, only booty shorts). I have more pics of myself modeling various LV fashions, but thats the only one that actually shows the LV botique. I'm glad you gals enjoyed them!:P

i forgot to post this with my previous post. (taken from across the mall)
LV26.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g57/princecut/MktiLV/LV27.jpg

maryjulia75, i myself dunno exactly why taking pics while inside the stores is prohibited, but guess it's very much self-explanatory... to discourage production of fake bags (some mean people even buy real ones to mass-produce fake ones, i heard) and preserve the elite status of LV. many restaurants and clubs (even around asia) discourage taking photos inside premises coz it takes a LOT to come up with very good store/club layouts and presentation... i guess that's it...

EyeSeewindow.jpg

GroomWindow1.jpg

GroomWindow2.jpg

And also, that reminds me, not just in LV but a LOT of different stores have a "no photography or video recording without proper consent" sign on their doors or inside the store.

what's with the heat lamps? i saw that at my local boutique today too..

They're the Eye See You holiday windows..there's a postcard thing you either can get in the mail or pick up at the store and it tells about the designer, Olafur Eliasson etc. According to the card, it's supposed to be that the eye "sees" you, you look at the "eye" and you see yourself in the eye as well.