Post your Ignes lolcats here!

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
I may be the only one who ever posts (or even reads) this thread. Post lolcats or loldogs or lolIgneses or lolrabbits...you get the drift!!

Okay, I'll try to go first. This is the first lolcat I've ever made. I think teh font needs to be bigger. Kuwa, I challenge you to come up with something to make it funnier!!

lolnomluckyfortune.jpg

Some of those lolcats make me laugh so much... I'd have no idea how to even come up with them or how ppl make those! I'm a dog person and they have dog ones too.

I have no clue how to even make one- how do you do it? But, some are really cute of the dogs.

wut-iz-on-floor.jpg

At least, my dog seems to agree with this rule...

funny-dog-pictures-your-thrifty-dog-is-making-sure-your-toilet-paper-has-enough-sheets.jpg

And when my dog was a puppy, I had to take the rolls of toilet paper off the holders because I'd come home to well, what is in that photo. Thankfully he's grown out that!

I may be the only one who ever posts (or even reads) this thread. Post lolcats or loldogs or lolIgneses or lolrabbits...you get the drift!!

Okay, I'll try to go first. This is the first lolcat I've ever made. I think teh font needs to be bigger. Kuwa, I challenge you to come up with something to make it funnier!!

View attachment 558278

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

You did it! You started an Ignes lolcat thread. OMG, it's going to be hard to stay away now.

I am utterly exhauted and oughtta be in bed, so I don't trust myself to rewrite anything, much less try to make it funny.

I need another shot of your Whiskey bag to get me in the mood:graucho: