Post your halloween costume!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know it's early, but being a student, I've already dressed up and partied. Anyone else? Anyway, I'll start.
    [​IMG]
    I'm Chun Li and my friend is a pirate. Ok, so I'm not blue, and I don't have knee-high boots, but hopefully it comes across. The ribbons in my hair were actually made from a cut-up shirt sleeve! Pirate girl made them for me :P

2. I was Donatella Versace for Halloween. I've been working on her facial expressions all week, and my face is sore! I customized a basic blank tank top and a pair of black pants... and ironed on VERSACE on the back to help other party goers figure out who I am. They still had no idea!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Great costumes. The Donatella Versace is too funny. Its a great idea and you look sexy.

4. I was going to start a similar thread, Halloween party was last night, I just need time to find the pict ! will post later this week

5. beatrice.jpg

:angel:

6. You guys all look great!

7. lol.. I love that DV look! you guys look great!

8. OK..this is me on Saturday[​IMG]

Then here is me in downtown October 31, tonite I changed my boots for a more comfy style, I found mini Batgirl and we could not resist have a picture together.
    [​IMG]
    Here we are with my youngest son.
    [​IMG]
    and here some friends..
    [​IMG]

9. looks like you all had fun...i haven't dressed up in years!!!

10. my friends called me a 'skanky geisha' :lol::upsidedown:

and i hate that the camera adds 8645lbs :mad:

halloween 06 003.jpg
  11. Danielle,
    You look great! What a clever idea for a costume.

12. OMG That DV costume is awesome! LOL

Here I am. This costume (fallen Angel) actually has these huge awesome wings that go on it but it was a rough night with the kids so the wings got left behind! LOL

costumecopy.jpg
  13. I was a fairy.:heart:

halloween009.jpg 1366708680_l.jpg
  14. I was a victim of The Birds (Hitchcock film):
    (unflattering shot as I was drunk with terrible posture)
    [​IMG]

15. Cool costumes :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice