Post your great finds from the Aloha Rag's big sale!! (PICTURES)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my Chloe stuff from AR so that means most of you should be getting yours soon too! :yahoo: I didn't buy any Chloe bags but I want to see what you all bought so show me the money... :nuts::graucho:

I bought the paddington boots and the red clutch. :love:

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous :drool: slurp.... slurp......:drool::drool:

3. So you were the one who bought my boot!!! :sad: So jealous!!! Both gorgeous. :love: :crybaby:

4. Oooh! Love those boots :nuts: Super hot.

My stuff hasn't been shipped yet :sad: I ordered a silverado on Sunday. I'm waiting (im)patiently for it :P

5. The clutch is the cutest thing with the teeny lock!!
    And the boots are HOT.

6. :heart: love ur purchases, esp. the red clutch w/the lock and key! adorable!

7. Love the boots!

8. ooo oo let's hear what kind of outfit you have planned for those boots!! I looove them!

9. Love the colour of that clutch - and great boots too! Congrats!!!!!!!

10. These are my very first Chloe bags. I absolutely love them!!! The package arrived about 15 minutes ago; that is how quick I was to take pics to show them off!

It was also nice that Fed-Ex delivered my new LV bracelet as well!

Attached Files:

11. I tried to get the red but they were sold out.

12. Beautiful - I love both bags! :heart: Annette

13. My first ever Chloes are here and they are GORGOUES!
    I am INLOVE......:heart: :heart:

And I only paid $100CDN for customs!!!

Attached Files:

14. I have been following your search for a Chloe bag. I am so happy for you!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

15. Thanks.....

Yeah its been quite the Chloe Purse nighmare, but its over and now I'm in Purse heaven......