Post your fur items!

Gorgeous!

Thank you :smile:

This is gorgeous & perfect with your outfit!!!:loveeyes: You're ROCKING this look!! :rochard: I love your boots!!!

Thank you :heart:
Those booties are sooo comfortable! I also have them with little unicorns on them too lol

A very classic KK today

is it Emily Gucci or Guccio Gucci?

Thank you :girlsigh:
Gucci as in regular Gucci like the handbags, GG Gucci, lol sorry I don't know who Emily is or Guccio? but it is Gucci and a runway piece
Gucci uses Saga furs

Thank you :smile:

Thank you :heart:
Those booties are sooo comfortable! I also have them with little unicorns on them too lol

Thank you :girlsigh:
Gucci as in regular Gucci like the handbags, GG Gucci, lol sorry I don't know who Emily is or Guccio? but it is Gucci and a runway piece
Gucci uses Saga furs

Gucci is just a family name in Italy. There was a fine furrier called Emilio Gucci many years ago but no relation to the leatherwear company. GG means Gucci, Guccio Gucci who was the original founder of Gucci. Anyway, the coat is lovely.

I don't know who t fk Emily Gucci is either, ha ha, my autocorrect must have her pone number

Gucci is just a family name in Italy. There was a fine furrier called Emilio Gucci many years ago but no relation to the leatherwear company. GG means Gucci, Guccio Gucci who was the original founder of Gucci. Anyway, the coat is lovely.

I don't know who t fk Emily Gucci is either, ha ha, my autocorrect must have her pone number

Gucci has a bag called "Emily", that's all I can find lol

Ahhh so that's what the GG means "Guccio Gucci". With all my Gucci's you'd think Id know that :lol:

Reactions: papertiger
Not a reveal but did anyone go to Cheltenham races? I was surprised by the amount of fur worn there - literally every other girl was wearing it. Fur has has a massive resurgence in the UK over the last 5 yeats or so but wow, I was blown away. I didn't take any photos but I saw sable, chinchilla (I think 3 or 4!), lynx and hundreds of fox or raccoon trimmed pieces.

Back OT I wore my curly lamb fur last night. I'll post a pic later, it's not karakul or broadtail but just curly lamb. It's really nice and warm and actually inexpensive. It was bought from Lakeland the leather store in England.

Not a reveal but did anyone go to Cheltenham races? I was surprised by the amount of fur worn there - literally every other girl was wearing it. Fur has has a massive resurgence in the UK over the last 5 yeats or so but wow, I was blown away. I didn't take any photos but I saw sable, chinchilla (I think 3 or 4!), lynx and hundreds of fox or raccoon trimmed pieces.

Back OT I wore my curly lamb fur last night. I'll post a pic later, it's not karakul or broadtail but just curly lamb. It's really nice and warm and actually inexpensive. It was bought from Lakeland the leather store in England.

I love to see pics of the races when all the ladies are dressed up. Here, unless it's a Triple Crown race, people are more casually dressed. I've seen pics of some beautiful furs worn to some of the UK races.

Reactions: Flip88
I love to see pics of the races when all the ladies are dressed up. Here, unless it's a Triple Crown race, people are more casually dressed. I've seen pics of some beautiful furs worn to some of the UK races.
Yes I should have taken some photos but it felt weird doing so - so I didnt. Therefore a lot of fox fur hats too as the "beast from the east" is back in the UK- freezing weather from Eastern Europe.

Reactions: cdtracing
Reactions: KittieKelly
Looks great!
We're having rain with tornado watches right now. No fur for me.:sad: And on top of it all, Internet is being really wonky! Pages & sites are not loading. I've reset the wireless modem twice. Can't do anything from the laptop.:cursing:

Oh be safe! I saw the tornado threats on the weather channel, looks scary!
That will move on up towards us and bring snow, they are saying 8-12"

Yes, we have a re-enforced basement. Looks like we'll be fine. It went a little south of us & passed through Atl. Just getting some rain now, no thunder & lightening.

Oh good, glad it moved on. I guess you can always cover yourself with your furs as an extra precaution lol.
I set part of my basement up as a bomb shelter, because after all ya never know, and I always have my furs in mind for added protection :giggle:

Reactions: cdtracing