Post your fur items!

Oh that one's really nice! When buying from China buy the largest size. I am a US small - medium and I get the large - xlarge Asian size and they fit perfect.

The sable is beautiful! I want a sable so bad. I only have a tiny scarf in sable :lol:

Ok, I will try that. I'm also interested in some vintage ones online, but my mom says I shouldn't purchase fur second hand. I don't have a problem with second hand fur, heck hers are second hand to me. Thank you! I got that one from mother, it was her moms and she gave it to me when she passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prada_Princess
My collection is small compared to most. I have a:
Silver grey Cashmere & Shadow fox trim shawl/ wrap
Black Cashmere/wool blend & fox trim shawl/wrap
Finn or Tanuki Raccoon collar & roller hat
Black fox trimmed hat
Mink from my mother
I also have a black leather with black fox collar coat I'm waiting for the furrier to finish shortening the sleeves. Hopefully, I'll pick it up this week. I also have assorted fur pom bag charms & 1 fox tail charm. And I have a pair of raccoon & rabbit trimmed boots but they are at the boot shop for repair.

View attachment 3877595 View attachment 3877596 View attachment 3877598 View attachment 3877599 View attachment 3877600
I showed my mother your furs. She is in love with the capes. I may try to find her one.

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
Omg!!! I just died when I saw that chinchilla! I want one so bad!!! Your collection is gorgeous!
Thank you :smile:
I wore the chinchilla today as it was pretty mild out. I will post pics in a bit

Ok, I will try that. I'm also interested in some vintage ones online, but my mom says I shouldn't purchase fur second hand. I don't have a problem with second hand fur, heck hers are second hand to me. Thank you! I got that one from mother, it was her moms and she gave it to me when she passed.

My chinchilla is second hand :giggle:
I got it from therealreal consignment shop. I have several furs from them, all no problems. They arrived very clean and fresh

I showed my mother your furs. She is in love with the capes. I may try to find her one.

Thank you :heart:
The capes I got from therealreal too :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:
I wore the chinchilla today as it was pretty mild out. I will post pics in a bit

My chinchilla is second hand :giggle:
I got it from therealreal consignment shop. I have several furs from them, all no problems. They arrived very clean and fresh

Thank you :heart:
The capes I got from therealreal too :biggrin:
I am going to check out therealreal, I didn't know they sold furs!!!

Reactions: Prada_Princess
I am going to check out therealreal, I didn't know they sold furs!!!

They have a decent amount, and more are added daily, and if you don't like it you can return it (I never had to return anything to date). Just type in fur in their search box and they come up, or whatever your looking for...mink, fox etc
There's a sable I want but my funds are depleted at the moment :lol:

Last edited: