Post your fur items!

Thank you :smile:
I bet! If you can find Chinchilla at a good price grab it :tup:
Thank you. I suppose the one you saw at NM may have been a higher grade of pelt perhaps. That said the one I saw seemed perfect. The pelts showed a little of the white in them but the main colour was the natural purple type colour.

My mother does own a chinchilla fur already in beige. She has had it maybe 12 years and it still looks new. I know it's been said previously that chinchilla is a delicate fur type. I might get her to come and look at it. I haven't budgeted for another fur though so I think it's unlikely I will invest.

I will try to get some photos. I would guess the store would be OK with this.

Reactions: KittieKelly
Also I have seen the fur supplied by an Instagram seller @jack.liu208 and was very impressed. I have only seen his raccoon collars.

Negatives

My friend had to haggle for a while

Positives

You see an actual video of the exact piece you will receive.

Overall..... Impressed.

Love both!

Thank you. I suppose the one you saw at NM may have been a higher grade of pelt perhaps. That said the one I saw seemed perfect. The pelts showed a little of the white in them but the main colour was the natural purple type colour.

My mother does own a chinchilla fur already in beige. She has had it maybe 12 years and it still looks new. I know it's been said previously that chinchilla is a delicate fur type. I might get her to come and look at it. I haven't budgeted for another fur though so I think it's unlikely I will invest.

I will try to get some photos. I would guess the store would be OK with this.

Yes it was top quality, I forget the designer name as I was looking at so many. Before the sale it was 40,000 :eek:
I should have taken a picture but with a few sales people trying to sell you stuff I was a bit overwhelmed lol

Chinchilla skins are fragile and tear easily, but that depends on who owns it. If your gentle and don't abuse your furs then it will hold up just fine.
I have a second hand chinchilla and I can see the previous owner was not gentle, it has some wear and some areas I can see the skin is very thin, on the verge of splitting...but I am gentle and it has held up in my care.

Here is the chinchilla I have seen.

Any thoughts??? It's €6000 actually. View attachment 4234638

Beautiful :tup:
The price is good too

This one I got two seasons ago at Neiman Marcus on clearance. Last season I felt bad for it as it did not get a chance to come out. It is cashmere/Crystal Fox :smile:

View attachment 4234060

So today I thought id browse Neiman Marcus, not intending on buying anything, looking at shoes etc. The sales lady that I know on the third floor chatted with me and she's like "upstairs all furs 50% off", that's all I had to hear lol
I still didn't want to buy anything because space is so limited, until I saw this cute lil spotted fox from afar. I ran to it ingnoring all the rest. I figure it's small enough to squeeze in LOL
With 50% off it came to 2,70.
Shadow Fox with hood :smile:

View attachment 4234057 View attachment 4234058
Love both coats! The spotted fox coat is so you!! I'm looking forward to seeing what outfit you wear with it!!

My thought is this is beautiful & so plush!! I would love to have a thick & plush collar like this for my black leather coat!!! If I were there, I would get it!!
I don't disagree but I really didn't intend on buying one. The pelts do look amazing and felt that good also. They had a lot of different furs in and also exotic leathers. The one I looked at was lambskin but they had crocodile jackets too. I must try one on!! Tomorrow is a relax by the pool day but who knows what next week brings.

Reactions: cdtracing
Just ordered two of these (one for my sis in a different colour as a Christmas prezzie). Mink tails.

I'll post it when it arrives.

I'm addicted to Ali Express now!!!!

View attachment 4242571

I love the color!
Me too, I love Ali Express. They have so many designer look alikes. I binged on Chanel style sweaters recently. I swear the quality wasn't too far off from the real thing.
I need to look at their furs, although I am maxed out lol

Oooh! Have a link for the Chanel-esque sweaters? I've been looking for a decent dupe.

I have this whole outfit, 3 pieces.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JOY...lgo_pvid=2ed14f86-8eb3-4364-9266-0a10a13ada04

I have this one, lovely quality.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Woo...4.0&pvid=c4614293-576f-40bf-b956-526e1995b197

and I have several more, basically the whole runway collection lol. I did buy two authentic ones from Chanel, ya gotta have a few at least, but to afford the whole collection is not possible :lol:

Once you find one on aliepress they all just seem to pop up :tup:

I have this whole outfit, 3 pieces.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JOY...lgo_pvid=2ed14f86-8eb3-4364-9266-0a10a13ada04

I have this one, lovely quality.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Woo...4.0&pvid=c4614293-576f-40bf-b956-526e1995b197

and I have several more, basically the whole runway collection lol. I did buy two authentic ones from Chanel, ya gotta have a few at least, but to afford the whole collection is not possible [emoji38]

Once you find one on aliepress they all just seem to pop up :tup:
Both are lovely and very YOU. I'll have a proper look at the first one tomorrow..... It might work for me too!!!

Reactions: KittieKelly