Post your FEBRUARY '08 Coach purchases here!!

shoulderzipppp.jpg

me with my new shoulder zip and ponytail scarf!!

I have this in Whiskey, I really like the black...very pretty.

ImASadGiraffe: i love that scarf! pretty! lucky you :tup:

Do you know what other colors it comes in? I like the dark brown stipe tote.
donnalynn: they had most other colors on the round coin purse, i remember seeing pink, brown, green, blue, orange. hope you get the tote for valentine's :graucho: i'm sooo tempted to get the pink medium tote too.

My purchases on 1/28 and 2/2 - they count for feb right?? :smile:

I think I got some great deals for my first (and second) time at the outlet.

multi sleeve card case for all my discount cards (reg 79. i paid 31.99)
checkbook waller (reg 179 I paid 71.99)
teal wristlet (my new color for 08 - reg 59 I paid 35.99)
Ergo leather tote in Camel (reg 299 I paid 159.99)
hamptons mahog/khaki Sig Business carryall (reg 389 I paid 185.99)
Legacy stripe wristlet (reg 59 I paid 39.99) had to have a legacy stripe...if anyone sees the checkbook or slim wallet anywhere - let me know
khaki sig ponytail (reg 29 I paid 15.99)
Hamptons sig wallet mahog/khaki(reg 99 I paid 63.99)
Legacy stripe square scarf (reg 39 I paid 23.99)
Jumbo optic multicolor scarf (reg 39 I paid 15.60)
Ergo sig tote black/khaki ( reg 378 I paid 151.20 - scratch in leather that u can barely see -I think the lady at the store just liked me and gave me an extra discount)

I spent (w/o tax) 810.66
and saved 851.29

:yahoo:

let me know what you think - I posted my first post today in "our fab coach collections" I would love to hear what u think. I am wondering if maybe a carly should be next - I do like the heritage stripe. but, believe it or not, the siggie is not my favorite print. I prefer the leathers and legacy collection. I will keep looking. Last I went to the outlet they had a beautiful creamy white (same color as the white stripe in my beloved legacy stripe wristlet) ergo belted hobo. It was the really really large one and I had already purchased the biz carryall - so i put it back. I have dreams about it now. it was 309 - 20% so it would have been 247 I believe. oh well

Attachments

• COACH 005.jpg
    COACH 005.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 117
  • COACH 002.jpg
    COACH 002.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 132
wow you got great deals on your purchases!! I love them.. way to go for beginning of 2008!!

Legacy stripe wristlet (reg 59 I paid 39.99) had to have a legacy stripe...if anyone sees the checkbook or slim wallet anywhere - let me know
Ergo sig tote black/khaki ( reg 378 I paid 151.20 - scratch in leather that u can barely see -I think the lady at the store just liked me and gave me an extra discount)

I spent (w/o tax) 810.66
and saved 851.29

let me know what you think - I posted my first post today in "our fab coach collections" I would love to hear what u think. I am wondering if maybe a carly should be next - I do like the heritage stripe. but, beleive it or not, the siggie is not my favorite print. I prefer the leathers and legacy collection. I will keep looking. Last I went to the outlet they had a beautiful creamy white (same color as the white stripe in my beloved legacy stripe wristlet) ergo belted ergo. It was the really really large one and I had already purchased the biz carryall - so i put it back. I have dreams about it now. it was 309 - 20% so it would have been 247 I believe. oh well

I spent (w/o tax) 810.66
and saved 851.29

let me know what you think - I posted my first post today in "our fab coach collections" I would love to hear what u think. I am wondering if maybe a carly should be next - I do like the heritage stripe. but, believe it or not, the siggie is not my favorite print. I prefer the leathers and legacy collection. I will keep looking. Last I went to the outlet they had a beautiful creamy white (same color as the white stripe in my beloved legacy stripe wristlet) ergo belted hobo. It was the really really large one and I had already purchased the biz carryall - so i put it back. I have dreams about it now. it was 309 - 20% so it would have been 247 I believe. oh well
Wow, what a start to the new year! :tup:

I am new to the Coach forum but not new to tPF and definately not new to Coach! I just got a brand new Coach yesterday and wanted to show it off. I am so in love with this bag!:love: Here is my brand new Large Carly.:heart:

Attachments

• tn_DSCF2772.JPG
    tn_DSCF2772.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 121
  • tn_DSCF2778.JPG
    tn_DSCF2778.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 54
Well, I'm new to both TPF and Coach, so I thought I'd get rid of the banner above that keeps reminding me "our records indicate that you have never posted before" with a nice post about my outlet pickups this weekend.

I've been needing a swingpack for my ski trip later this month, so I set out on Saturday looking for one. I found one in a light sky blue with small c's, as well as a silver wristlet and a star charm. However, I got home and decided I didn't like the strap of the swingpack (it was a stiff skinny leather strap, not very pliable), so back I went on Sunday, intending to return it if I could find anything better. Sure enough, I found the Hampton's signature swingpack on the clearance shelves - same price as the blue swingpack, plus 20% off! No brainer. :smile: Picked up the optic mini skinny and the pink/purple ponytail scarf as well. And then my silver mini skinny came in the mail from Ebay on Monday.

And here they are!

IMG_1490.jpg