Post your FEB/ MARCH Purchases Here......

beachgirl38

happy
O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Presenting.....Emerald MAM - OS - Brass HW & Fleur de Lis lining!!!!!
I have wanted this bag for years, since I saw Eunice & Travelers Emerald bags. I found this on Bonz from original owner for a very reasonable price. Handles were fixed by RM & sturdy, bag looks brand new & the lining is in perfect condition. I am so happy to finally have this bag. And finally have long finished tassels again!!:biggrin:

IMG_2679 (328x640).jpg

IMG_2682 (463x640).jpg

IMG_2681 (640x480).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wanted this bag for years, since I saw Eunice & Travelers Emerald bags. I found this on Bonz from original owner for a very reasonable price. Handles were fixed by RM & sturdy, bag looks brand new & the lining is in perfect condition. I am so happy to finally have this bag. And finally have long finished tassels again!!:biggrin:

View attachment 2053903

View attachment 2053904

View attachment 2053905

Woo hoo!!! She's stunning! I'm so glad you found her, and WOW on the condition. Lucky girl!!! :biggrin:

View attachment 2053903

View attachment 2053904

View attachment 2053905

Gorgeous! I'm not usually a green bag person, but I love this!

Woo hoo!!! She's stunning! I'm so glad you found her, and WOW on the condition. Lucky girl!!! :biggrin:

Yayyyy!!! Thank you so much Eehlers!! The leather is absolutely gorgeous - so strong & no scuffs at all. I cannot believe the condition for an almost 6 year old bag. Owner said she used it often too, hard to believe.

Love OS RMs!

Thanks for all your kind comments ladies!!!

I love the emerald MAM!! So gorgeous. I too have read that wine and emerald leather are similar so if must be TDF! She looks great on you! Congrats ! :smile: