Post your favorite SUMMER BAGS!!!

2 perfect summer additions to my almost all black collection:
DSC01720.jpg

not a bbag!!!!
DSC01726.jpg

Awww. Thanks for the compliment:cutesy:

Where're your summer bags??:graucho:

I am so ashamed I don't have a digital camera. My DH has one for work and I only get to use it on my WILD nights home alone with my Bbags (very rare there days). I saw a Fuji 8 MP camera last week. It's only $300...I should buy it shouldn't I? Oh, I can't wait to get a camera, but I am saving up for Jaune, Violet, Electric Blue & Bubble Gum now:cursing: I guess the camera is going to have to wait. Don't worry, when I get my hands on one you'll all get tired of seeing me. I'll post pics every day!

Instead of going to bed like a sensible woman should, I come here to drool over all the colorful eye candy:drool:

monsoon: Can't wait to see your new bag!! I'm so glad cracker and I aren't alone in this "carrying dark bags during the dead of summer" thing:P

Marie: Gorgy BG!!!!!!!!! God I love that bag!:tender:

first: You know how much I ADORE your colorful beauties:heart: Just fab!!!!!

cracker: Yep, the gorgy Turq Work put a spell on a lot of us, I think:P Girl, you better put that hideous bag away before we all go broke!!!:graucho::P

I am so ashamed I don't have a digital camera. My DH has one for work and I only get to use it on my WILD nights home alone with my Bbags (very rare there days). I saw a Fuji 8 MP camera last week. It's only $300...I should buy it shouldn't I? Oh, I can't wait to get a camera, but I am saving up for Jaune, Violet, Electric Blue & Bubble Gum now:cursing: I guess the camera is going to have to wait. Don't worry, when I get my hands on one you'll all get tired of seeing me. I'll post pics every day!

LOL, we all know how it is.... Put everything else aside for our Bbag obsession!!!!:nuts: But really, I NEED to see your colorful bags, girl!

Pics instead of signature, please!!!:P

I'm drooling over all your gorgeous bags! :drool::tup:

Here are mine (not that we have a real summer right now, it's cold, windy and rainy:crybaby:):
VG GH Hobo,
Blue India City (color is much more vibrant and aqua-ish irl),
'05 Turquoise First
(I also wear my '05 Black First but you asked for summer bags!)

Attachments

• summerbags1.jpg
    summerbags1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 34
  • turqfirst.jpg
    turqfirst.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 49
  • comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 33
Because I live in sunny Southern CA I can use my vibrant bags all year round. All my bags however, are summery and vibrant colored. I just don't seem drawn to neutrals or dark colored bags
Here's my first and favorite of the group 05 Bubblegum Pink City, this bag never fails to brighten my mood....
06-09-07010.jpg

My 04 Lt Turq First, this one is special because it was such an unexpected find...
IMG_0093.jpg

For special summer occasions my 05 Metallic Pink Box...
1-03-07032.jpg

Another Box, this one 05 Magenta, I am thrilled to have found both of these Box bags, it is one of my favorite styles...
06-08-07056.jpg

05 Turq First, a darker turquoise but still great for summer...
06-08-07028.jpg

My other 05 BG Pink beauty, a First...
1-03-07051.jpg

05 Magenta City...
IMG_6761-2.jpg

And last but deffinitely not least my Turq City...
IMG_7744.jpg

Here are some of my favorite group photos...

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

06-08-07133.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

I know were in the Bal section of the forum, but I have one other favorite summer bag. It is to date the most I ever spent on a handbag, and I have never regretted the purchase. I know it's not a bag for everyone, but I think it's stunning...
Picture2424.jpg

Picture2425.jpg

I even adore it's little pochette...
Picture2418.jpg

The white multicolor and my Balenciaga bags share a similar color scheme, so when accessorizing the go perfectly together. I have lots of small white mc accessories, and high heeled sandals as well, that are perfect to wear with my Bbags.

Here's mine:

03 Emerald First
attachment.php

04 Eggplant First
attachment.php

05 Magenta Twiggy
attachment.php

Attachments

• KIF_1935.1.JPG
    KIF_1935.1.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 118
  • KIF_1955.1.JPG