**Post your Favorite Soap**

L'Occitane is amaaaaaazing!!!!! I love their stuff!
I just use regular soap like Lux. ATM I'm having to use a non perfumed soap, because I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something on my hand, so I'm trying to find out what's causing it.

Okay, LUSH's Sultana of Soap... haunts my dreams and brings tears to my eyes it smells so good. Yeah, it actually smells that good!

LOL :roflmfao:

That is almost how I feel about Pre de Provence soaps *without haunting me in dreams though! :roflmfao:

Since I discovered them, I am just so so excited about taking a bath cos I just totally love using it! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for sharing..

I got L'Occitane for my RAOK pressie but I feel that their scent is as strong and long lasting as Pre de Provence..
I took one to my holiday and it didn't last me for a week! :faint:

I got the white one *is it the Milk one*? and Lavender..
Have not tried the Lavender yet..

One of my favorite soap brands is Chagrin Valley Soaps. They have an amazing assortment, all "homemade" and natural. My kids love it too. It isn't overly scented, which I love, but they have such a huge assortment that even my hubby uses it.
http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/soapbars.htm

They are niceeeeee! :yes: and intl shipping is not too outrages too!

I started browsing the link now starsnhevn :nuts:
I like "Cucumber Lime Yogurt Soap"

Do you have any favorites?

They are niceeeeee! :yes: and intl shipping is not too outrages too!

I started browsing the link now starsnhevn :nuts:
I like "Cucumber Lime Yogurt Soap"

Do you have any favorites?

Their pricing is very reasonable too. They also do sample slices so if you don't like it, you don't have to finish a whole soap. you know? :smile:

Lush is definitely an addiction. :smile:

I also buy soaps from the local farmer's market that are made in the mountains. They are so creamy (and very reasonably priced) and make my skin feel like butter. The man who usually works at the stand is as bald as can be, and he always tells me that he uses the soap on his cue ball head. :lol: He is always asking me to rub it, which is weird... :s

Reactions: sandicat3
I am addicted to handmade soaps. There was a while last winter where my skin was SO tight and visibly dry. I heard about handmade soaps, and how they typically don't use chemicals and stuff - my skin has changed dramatically. It almost always feels moisturized now, and I don't even have the need for lotion afterwards! I'm always buying new stuff, but one that I do like is the Goatmilk Honey soap from http://www.heirloomsoapworks.com/index.html. Too bad handmade soaps never last long as they claim!

I like Trader Joe's soap like their honey almond. I like rice bran oil soap, sandalwood soap, etc. Palmers cocoa butter soap is awesome as well! I like to buy alot of soap on etsy too and try different sellers. Lots of great scents on etsy and very moisturizing! I can never go back to regular store soap again.

I am addicted to handmade soaps. There was a while last winter where my skin was SO tight and visibly dry. I heard about handmade soaps, and how they typically don't use chemicals and stuff - my skin has changed dramatically. It almost always feels moisturized now, and I don't even have the need for lotion afterwards! I'm always buying new stuff, but one that I do like is the Goatmilk Honey soap from http://www.heirloomsoapworks.com/index.html. Too bad handmade soaps never last long as they claim!

Actually depending on the hardness of the soap, handmade soaps definitely last a lot longer than alot of store bought soaps such as Dove. Dove seems to evaporate! It really depends on the oils they use.

Actually depending on the hardness of the soap, handmade soaps definitely last a lot longer than alot of store bought soaps such as Dove. Dove seems to evaporate! It really depends on the oils they use.
Really?? I've never had a full bar of handmade soap last longer than 3 weeks (at at least 5 oz, and I've gone through about 30 "brands"), but with Dove or something it lasts over a month! Do you know of any that are "hard" like that?

Thanks!

Lush is definitely an addiction. :smile:

I also buy soaps from the local farmer's market that are made in the mountains. They are so creamy (and very reasonably priced) and make my skin feel like butter. The man who usually works at the stand is as bald as can be, and he always tells me that he uses the soap on his cue ball head. :lol: He is always asking me to rub it, which is weird... :s

:roflmfao: that is funny but weird!!!