post your favorite/most worn long necklaces?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I think it is so chic to stack bangles, a cocktail ring and a long necklace. It's very a Elsa Peretti/Paloma Picasso type look.

do you wear long necklaces often or periodically?
which ones do you wear? I used to wear the daisy key XL until Tiffany took it back after they messed up the matte finish during a cleaning.

I only wear long necklaces. Mine are in the 26" to 40" range. Long necklaces just feel more sophisticated and modern to me. Plus I think they are very flattering and elongating. When I see short necklaces in the 16" to 18" range, the look just seems a bit young and dated to me personally.

I don't have one, but I'm learning to love the look of long (100cm+) strands of pearls. I like that you can be flexible and double/triple up the strand for different looks
I've been DYING for a strand of pearls at the length that sarah jessica parker wears during the second sex and hte city movie from mikimoto.....

i have a long strand that i planned to double knot but i have yet to have an occasion for it.

I only wear long necklaces. Mine are in the 26" to 40" range. Long necklaces just feel more sophisticated and modern to me. Plus I think they are very flattering and elongating. When I see short necklaces in the 16" to 18" range, the look just seems a bit young and dated to me personally.
oooh please post pics!

This is my most worn necklace by Lois Hill. It's the perfect length - 38 inches. I used to wear 16-18 inch necklaces, but as the years pass by I wear almost only long ones. I've extended all but one of my 16s. Even my pearl necklaces are long!

I don't wear suits or dresses now, so the more casual look seems to work better with my wardrobe. Less fussy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 746
Beautiful pieces everyone.

Allyloupuppy, love, love, love your avatar.:heart:

I wear my Tiffany keys together all the time.
Here's my 1.5" Fleur De Lis with my 2.25" Clover key together on a 30" chain.

Attachments

• tiff keys1.jpg
    tiff keys1.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 675
  • tiff keys2.jpg
    tiff keys2.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 671