Post your fave fashion jelwery pieces such as Mawi, Kara by Kara Ross...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I know that diamonds are girls best friend, but you have for shore you favorite fashion pieces... I'll show you my new piece.

This bracelet I got for my birthday from my boyfriend form London designer Mawi. It's gold plated with crystals... I loved it:smile::yahoo:

And sorry girls cause I submitted photo from web, the photo I have taken was to big to upload,and I am new on this forum, so can someone please explain me how can I downsize my photos and upload them... Thank you!!!

Attached Files:

2. And also post and share what is on your wish list:smile:))

3. Congratulations on your new bracelet. It is kind-of hard to actually see it because the pictures are so small. Could you maybe provide a link? It sounds interesting and what little I can see looks lovely. I am sorry I cannot help with the uploading the pictures. I believe lvpiggy has posted a tutorial, you might want to do a search.

4. I started a similar thread some time ago...I love fashion jewelry!! let's see what photos that I have stored....

Attached Files:

5. And more.....

Attached Files:

6. Are you tired of me yet.....

Attached Files:

7. Some more goodies.....

Attached Files:

8. I am almost done.....

Attached Files:

9. I LOVE fun jewelry....and have so much more that is not pictured!!! Hope you enjoy checking these out!

:smile:

10. woowww... So amasing!!!! I love your collection:smile:)) Please where did you get the Henri Bendel Bracelet???

11. Ok, I know I've said it before but your closet is what I assume heaven looks like! You have the most eclectic and amazing shoes/clothing/accesseries.

What brand is the bangle with the car on it? I love it!

12. The little envelope necklace is precious! I love that!

13. Bagaholic and bluejinx...thank you so much!!! The bracelet is by Henri Bendel. My husband bought it for me last year for Valentine's Day.

tbbbjb....that necklace was a gift for Mother's Day from my kids. I love it!!! Thank you...