Post your entire Michael Kors collection here

AzMa said:
Here's my very tiny contribution. Not impressive as most of you other ladies, however, this is the bag that got me bitten by the "handbag bug" and led me to tpf! I've branched out into a few different brands, but have my eye on the Hamilton and Grayson in the future!

Great start! Also the Hamilton and Greyson are so beautiful, you should get them too ;)

Here's my very tiny contribution. Not impressive as most of you other ladies, however, this is the bag that got me bitten by the "handbag bug" and led me to tpf! I've branched out into a few different brands, but have my eye on the Hamilton and Grayson in the future!

Awesome!! MK bags also led me to TPF :smile:

This is my beloved collection. I am a selma devoteė but I also love hamilton and jet set. I love the saffiano material. Very gorgeous and scratch-proof. My newest addition to the MK family is medium grommet selma in Blossom Pink. Spring color!!

Attachments

• 1399722584611.jpg
    1399722584611.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,459
This is my beloved collection. I am a selma devoteė but I also love hamilton and jet set. I love the saffiano material. Very gorgeous and scratch-proof. My newest addition to the MK family is medium grommet selma in Blossom Pink. Spring color!!

I love your selma in Blossom Pink!!! I recently saw it on ebay for $300 but I can't possibility buy it since I purchased 4 MK bags this month :crybaby:
Anyway :hbeat: enjoy your new bag!!

My collection so far
Ocean Blue E/W Hamilton
Rose Gold Grayson ( just delivered today )
Monogram Bedford Satchel
My Kat is a Kors fan :biggrin:

ee2f7e45.jpg
What a cute cat and the collection!!

Attachments

• Michael kors.PNG
    Michael kors.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,419
  • michael-by-michael-kors-orange-pleated-chiffon-dippedhem-skirt-product-2-6898047-903466022_large.jpg
    michael-by-michael-kors-orange-pleated-chiffon-dippedhem-skirt-product-2-6898047-903466022_large.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,326
My Collection, 6 hamilton totes, and 1 orange skirt, 2 black long coats (Sorry I don't have any picture for the coats)
I have more picture for my hamiltons at my blog, the pictures are too big for upload to the forum.
https://avenwang.blogspot.com/b/pos...4/04/my-michael-kors-hamilton-collection.html
I absolutely adore your collection! Especially the specchio E/W Hamilton, malachite N/S Hamilton, and luggage N/S Hamilton. I just love all three colors. I wish I could still find a specchio E/W Hamilton like yours in either the black/silver or coffee/gold. I don't have any Hamiltons, so that would be the one to get if I could ever find it.