Post your entire Michael Kors collection here

403325725.jpg

403325724.jpg

Current collection MK goodies:biggrin:

Most of my bags are deals from TJ MAXX or the Outlet. I am on a tight budget so I always look for a good deal on my bags.

OH WOW! Absolutely gorgeous MK purse collection! :biggrin: I'm going to post mine tomorrow!

kstolarchuk said:
LOVE these! When did you get them/what season?

Thanks so much! I love them and they're so comfy! I actually walked in TJ Max last summer and they were the only pair sitting there waiting for me! I couldn't walk away without them.

Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to start a thread discussion :smile: Anyway , can somebody help me to authenticate my bag ? I bought this online just want to make sure if it's authentic.. Please teach me how to post pictures also:sad:

Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to start a thread discussion :smile: Anyway , can somebody help me to authenticate my bag ? I bought this online just want to make sure if it's authentic.. Please teach me how to post pictures also:sad:

Welcome to tPF and MK!!! You can post your pictures here for authentication. The easiest way to post pictures is via iPhone or iPad if you have them - I find it so much easier than doing it on a PC. But if you have to do them on a PC the easiest way is if you have a photobucket account (free to get one) - then you can cut and paste them directly into your post.

http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-kors/authenticate-this-michael-kors-622659.html

chelogs said:
Hi dear ! Thank you for your time .. I'll follow what you said .. as of now I posted the link of the pictures in here http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-kors/authenticate-this-michael-kors-622659.html but no one still answers me .. I appreciate your reply anyway ! ;) by the way can you also check the bag ? :smile: .. i have no friends here hehehe !!

It looks good to me but please keep in mind that I am not an official authenticator for MK or any brand. However I've been buying MK for a few years and own about 10 and I have the tote version of your Grayson and based on all that it looks good to me.

Where did you buy it and how much was it? Not being nosy - that info might help too. If you bought it from a street vendor for $30 I may have to change my answer. ;)

Hi Bagbold, I recently bought a Hamilton N/S tote and I am only 5'3. It is a good size for me and not overpowering, I love the East/West but I have way too much to hold for that bag. I think you would be great with the N/S, I deal with the same issues of bags being too large for me.