Post your DSW deals!

How do I get this coupons? I am a DSW member but I never receive any coupons? Is it through the mail or email?

I went to DSW today and there were some cute Betsey Johnson shoes in the clearance section for $50-$70.

they send it to you! i've received coupons with previous orders, and I also get rewards certificates (for every 1500 points you get a rewards).

i got a pair of gucci slides for $60! i hope they fit. lol.:yahoo:

they send it to you! i've received coupons with previous orders, and I also get rewards certificates (for every 1500 points you get a rewards).

i got a pair of gucci slides for $60! i hope they fit. lol.:yahoo:

Through the mail? I should have checked my mail before I went to DSW! So you only get a coupon for every 1500 or they randomly send them to you?

I was in SF recently with the family and my whole family went crazy in DSW. Dad bought 4 pairs of Bottega loafers and lace ups averaging only $130-140 a pair!

For myself, I got a pair of brown knee high flat boots from Bottega for $140!! It was exactly what I was looking for and it's such a classic! And also a pair of tri-colored snakeskin(faux perhaps) sandals,also from Bottega for $110... These are like nearly 90% off RRP!!!! The further 30% definitely helped!

^Actually (just looked at it again), it's not really a "coupon". It just says 25% off on your online purchase. So maybe everyone will get 25% since there's no code or anything?

Gucci loafers for 129$ with tax, Coach flats for 25$, Versace cotton hankerchief purse scarves (totally cute) .89c, Gucci Purses x2 for 300 each, originally 600$..and some other things I can't really remember..but we got the premier shopping card so it really helps with the discount coupons too.

i got some Modern Vintage boots originally $250 for like $30 bucks once. They're awesome boots. So good I went to another DSW and got another 80% off another pair of Modern Vintage boots