*********Post Your DECEMBER Purchases Here!*********

This came in last week when I was on business trip. So bumped when LV decided to discontinue the GM. And when I found out that my trusted reseller had one, I just had to have it. With a wonderful wonderful price as well ! Yaayy for Totally GM ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386036103.504099.jpg

I purchased two mini pochettes in Dallas this weekend, had to go to three separate stores and purchased the last two according to all of the SAs I spoke to.
I purchased the mono one before the price increase as I plan on using the three of them for stocking stuffers. So the ebene ones came with the cute holiday
ribbon, and had I thought about it I probably could have asked the SA to cut me off some extra ribbon for my previous purchase, but forgot. Does anyone know where to purchase that Louis Vuitton ribbon?

Beautiful! I just got the Alma in Amande a couple of months ago and I love it!
Lucky you. I have been waiting for a Alma PM in that colour for a while. According to my SA, it is sold out everywhere, very hard to get. But I love the colour so much, so when my SA showed the wallet to me, I had to get it.

Damier Alma

24g0x8i.jpg
Stunning! Congrats! Love your Almas!