Post your COACH clutches.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. if you have A Clutch post it here =]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I have the Ombre clutch with python trim coming to me in a few days.

3. got this friday.

I love uhkiwis clutch to death!!

cluth.jpg
  4. omg those clutches are tdf!

soo cute..i hope ill have one to post by christmas =]

5. I :heart: mine, although I am trying to sell it, its soo cute! especially the back! but I've only used it once and that was to go out to a bar. & going out last night, i did not want to carry my tote in so I left in the car, that wouldve been the perfect time to use it =( but I've neglected it this whole time. meh =T

anyway, here it is!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Beebz I just bought that at the outlet on black friday. I am also not too sure about it.

7. kathyrose...This one is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT!!:nuts:

[​IMG]

8. I regret not getting this one. I love it.

[​IMG]

9. where can i score cute clutches from coach? i have the wristlets but i wanted the clutch too... i've got this strange love affair with clutches and wristlets

10. Oooh ladies they're all gorgeous!

11. Kathyrose, I love your clutches. I was actually calling the stores today to look for the scarf print but they are all sold out. :sad:

12. they have some on the offical site:

Coach Leather Goods

13. Gorgeous clutches everyone!

14. Thanks!
    I should've gotten the last 2 when I had the chance. I kinds hesitated for a moment after grabbing one and someone swooped in for the last one. I knew that someone else would've wanted it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice