Alexander Wang ~Post your CHEATS, aka non-Alexander Wang purchases!!!~

I've spent the past couple days on the Bal sub forums and I'm really tempted to get a LE DV city. I just can't make up my mind about the HW. Yours looks gorgeous. Congratulations!

Photos do not do this color justice! It's a very deep, saturated, jewel tone purple. The leather is so veiny and soft! The hardware was an easy choice for me because GH was the reason I fell in love with Bal. :smile: I love the mGH too!

I cheated with Balenciaga!
The new limited edition dark violet city with giant gold hardware...
photo47.jpg

Yay bag twins, I saw this last week & went to get it today.....great taste you have :graucho:

Totally agree the colour is TDF & with the giant hard ware it really is a stunning bag, I have the black with GSHW but this blows it away :woohoo::woohoo:

I know! I have a pourpre PT with GSH and I thought that was a beautiful jewel color, but the purple blows that color away too.
I can see myself wearing the heck out of this bag. It is a beautiful pop color that goes with a lot of other colors. I'm so happy with the leather too. :biggrin:

I know! I have a pourpre PT with GSH and I thought that was a beautiful jewel color, but the purple blows that color away too.
I can see myself wearing the heck out of this bag. It is a beautiful pop color that goes with a lot of other colors. I'm so happy with the leather too. :biggrin:

I bet that your pourpre PT looks gorgeous but I know what you mean about the purple, I've wanted a purple bag for ages & very nearly got the Gold RH because of the price difference but I did that with my Bleu Paon City & regret not paying the extra for giant hard ware so this time I wasn't making the same mistake :graucho:

Was really torn this winter over whether or not I wanted the See by Chloé Daisee bag or my first Rocco...ended up getting both because I couldn't decide...whoops :P

eEUvDDS.jpg

6PCYCxc.jpg

No regrets though. I love this bag. I think it has a more polished vibe than my rocco.