Post your Chanel family portrait...

I have been looking through my bags in an unsuccessful downsizing attempt. But I was at least successful in realising I have entered a pink era...? Anyway, I thought the pinks looked nice together so I thought to add to the eye candy in this thread by sharing a pink family portrait. :heart:View attachment 5792466
This is so beautiful, i love the Colors. I haven’t seen anything like this on the street yet.

My humble collection so far (and for a while probably given the prices haha, but if I could add to it I would probably just add a lovely pastel-coloured small CF, but very happy with my collection as is) :love: Thanks for letting me share! x

View attachment 5789004View attachment 5789005
The leather on your reissue looks so beautiful. The black color is so saturated that in the first picture, I almost thought it was velvet! I know reissue leather is poofy like the classic flap, but is yours a little squishy? like the quilts have some substance?

Reactions: BrightStar57
The leather on your reissue looks so beautiful. The black color is so saturated that in the first picture, I almost thought it was velvet! I know reissue leather is poofy like the classic flap, but is yours a little squishy? like the quilts have some substance?
Thanks! Yes, the reissue is gorgeous. :love: And it is quite squishy / puffy. Not as much as my mini lambskin flap (which is super puffy), but the quilts definitely have substance.

Latest addition(today) was the Coco top handle.

View attachment 5641649
I sold my beige Chanel 19. Way too delicate. I have added a mini off-white Chanel Coco top handle. It has a chain detail on the handle that is different (and more expensive) than standard Coco top handles. The SA said it was from the Métiers d’Art collection but I have been unable to find anything online about this model. Anyone know anything about this version?

IMG_6038.jpeg