Post your Chanel family portrait...

So gorgeous! Ive always wanted to do a rainbow pic with my flap collection but I get stressed out sorting all the boxes out haha
We have a very similar collection...Ive got my eye on a 22B purple now after seeing yours!
I would love to see your collection. I’m especially excited to see the pinks and purples (hoping you have 20s). The main difference I noticed is that you seem to prefer medium whereas I like the small the best.

• Love
Reactions: Rainbowfish85
I would love to see your collection. I’m especially excited to see the pinks and purples (hoping you have 20s). The main difference I noticed is that you seem to prefer medium whereas I like the small the best.
Yes I have the 20s and the 22s but not the 22b. I declined it and now regretting haha - always the way!
Yes I prefer medium as I’m quite tall and I find the medium fits more. I’m also a bit obsessive about keeping them all the same size - crazy I know!

Reactions: jastar
View attachment 5725364
Sharing a part of my collection built up through the years - as you can see, I love my dark colors!

(Back row from left to right)
Chanel 19 in dark navy from 22K - love how she becomes dark grey in a different light! Tracking down this bag was an adventure - talked to a few different SAs and one of them tried several boutiques for weeks before one finally agreed to ship.
Jumbo classic flap in caviar with 24K GHW - my first Chanel, purchased in 2008 and shipped from London (back in the good old days when Chanel would actually ship bags abroad!) She was among the last flaps to feature 24K gold.

(Front row from left to right)
Coco First seasonal bag - a bit of an impulse buy from the boutique in London last year but love the size and shape and the vintage feel!
Medium classic flap in caviar with GHW - a bag I’ve wanted for more than a decade but the new prices are hard to stomach. Was fortunate to come across this 2010 edition in the preloved market in a great condition and at a price I was comfortable with. She has a black interior - among the last classic flaps to have a black interior before Chanel changed it to burgundy.
Small Boy in charcoal grey caviar with ruthenium hardware - purchased preloved from EBay. She’s from 2018K but was in pristine condition and looked completely unused.

Not shown - a couple reissues, a WOC and card case. Maybe I will post an updated portrait at some point :smile:
Part 2 of my family portrait, clockwise from top left -

- 2010 reissue 226
- 2008A dark silver metallic 225
- 2020S navy blue caviar WOC
- 2019K black metallic sheepskin mini reissue

I clearly need to stop buying black, grey and navy bags lol

79F9B15F-C257-4D8D-9C0B-F7D1FFF64DBF.jpeg