Post your Chanel family portrait...

Right when I saw your picture I knew it was from 2013! It was and is a very special memorable green w/ matte ghw!! I bought the royal bleu with matte ghw from the same season at the rue cambon 31 that year. Those two colors were the hot colors that spring! The matte gold hardware was the "new" thing that year that people thought was so pretty/different! Haha now we see rainbow hardware etc. I still love the matte ghw. Every Hardware is always prone to scratches but I scraped the knob of the cc turn lock on a wall and now theres fine line scratches that are shiny instead of matte. (Just cautioning because it still makes me sad when I see it) . Overall Wonderful find and beautiful collection!
I only just saw this - wow thank you so much for the comments! Hearing about the season from an original purchaser from the boutique that year is so special (I bought it second hand). I did a lot of research but couldn’t find very much about it until I sent the photos to Zeko for authentication and details. I bet the royal blue is stunning.

Reactions: ashin121
Here is my Chanel family, all purchased pre-loved. In order of purchasing:
1. Ivory reissue 226, purchased in 2020 (from 2010)
2. Green lambskin medium flap (2013 spring summer)
3. Chanel supermodel tote, 1994, patent
4. 2016 lambskin two tone woc

My most used is my reissue, although I think the woc will give it a run for it’s money. My most special bag is probably the green because of its shiny beautiful lambskin. Thanks for letting me share xxxView attachment 5394001View attachment 5394002
Omg! That green is a SHOWSTOPPER !!!

Here is my Chanel family, all purchased pre-loved. In order of purchasing:
1. Ivory reissue 226, purchased in 2020 (from 2010)
2. Green lambskin medium flap (2013 spring summer)
3. Chanel supermodel tote, 1994, patent
4. 2016 lambskin two tone woc

My most used is my reissue, although I think the woc will give it a run for it’s money. My most special bag is probably the green because of its shiny beautiful lambskin. Thanks for letting me share xxxView attachment 5394001View attachment 5394002
Your collection is gorgeous!!!!!! Love