Post your Chanel family portrait...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful collections, everyone! I finally managed to take a decent photo of my collection with SLGs included. Hoping to add a couple more pieces from Paris in two weeks! Thanks for letting me share.

CCFam.jpg
  2. #47 Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you 😘

3. Thank you LaChocolat 😘

4. Wonderful collection Funbagz, how exciting to be going to Paris and maybe adding some lovelies to the collection! Have a wonderful time. ✨✨✨✨✨

5. Hi, I'm new to purseforum! I just cleaned out my purse closet and took a picture of my boxed collection... I got addicted to Chanel and started collecting Sept 2015. My Chanel collection is slowing catching up to my LV one! I'll take a picture of my unboxed collection later this week!

20160329_142202_resized_1.jpg 20160329_142219_resized.jpg
  6. Thanks, Everydaydazzler! Super excited for Chanel shopping in Paris!

7. Nice pics!

8. Welcome to the purseforum! How impressive! I can't wait to see the collection unboxed! ✨😍✨😍

9. Wow, impressive collection! Welcome... :biggrin:

10. omg!!! Obsessed!!!

11. I can't wait to see it!

12. Oh wow, can't wait to see your collection!

13. So gorgeous!

14. Love that blue.

15. Welcome!! Very interested to see what you've got! :biggrin: what is that lonely Tiffany item?