Post your Chanel family portrait...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love your red boy!

TraceySH likes this.
  2. Thank you! That was a big splurge for a little bag. The color is such a great alternative to black black black!!

winnipoo likes this.
  3. Addicted to CC .....is not easy to quit!!??!!
    CIMG9306.JPG DSC06808.JPG

4. Add little bright and bling DSC06778a.JPG
    DSC05646a.JPG

More bags, kathydep, Cconit and 5 others like this.
  5. Something fun
    DSC05650a.JPG

6. [​IMG]my chanel brooch family portrait
    . wouldn't you think my collection's complete

Katzilla, bonjourErin, MMII15 and 8 others like this.
  7. My favourite colours too!

8. Had that beautiful baguette brooch in my hands but DH didn't like it :sad:. Do you wear them often? Really have to have one at least..

9. Lovely collection and beautiful pictures.
    Something about Vintage that fascinates me. It has so much soul/ character to it

Kendie26 likes this.
  10. I just bought them the past few weeks. Just wore the baguette at home just to get use to wearing a brooch. Lol. But can't wait for fall so I can use it on my blazers.just have to be careful and place it on my right side so it doesn't hit chain straps of my bag

11. This is so cute, wearing things around in the house when you don't have any occasions to wear them. I do that too lol.

I tried the brooch in the store on my white t-shirt as it was a hot day and it looked a bit over the top of course. Hubby said "No" probably because it didn't fit the casual outfit. I'll probably get it anyway;) lol

Here is a pic from the Chanel store

IMG_1471247238.892015.jpg

bonjourErin, Zucnarf, Cconit and 9 others like this.
  12. Yup that's so cute . I think i tried that look also

Rosy's Luxury Closet likes this.
  13. Love both classic and seasonal. you have great fun variety here! beautiful!

kathydep likes this.