Post your Chanel family portrait...

I am very happy to finally share my Chanel jewelry collection! Most of my pieces were separated from me for over 7 months because I kept them and my other jewels at the bank for safe keeping till I could buy another condo after selling my home so quickly back in August! Here are my lovelies!

totally love seeing this....awesome pic of your jewelry!!!

I'm a newbie to Chanel so here are my 3. The black perforated flap with silver chain in front was pre-loved. I just bought the black reissue with gold chain (back of pic) this week (brand new)-she's my dream/for life bag & I couldn't resist the blue/purple color of the coin/card case. It's so fun seeing everyone's beautiful bags!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459537517.783228.jpg

I'm a newbie to Chanel so here are my 3. The black perforated flap with silver chain in front was pre-loved. I just bought the black reissue with gold chain (back of pic) this week (brand new)-she's my dream/for life bag & I couldn't resist the blue/purple color of the coin/card case. It's so fun seeing everyone's beautiful bags!View attachment 3317429

You may be a newbie but you already have a beautiful Chanel family! That blue/purple is so alluring! ✨✨✨✨✨✨

I'm a newbie to Chanel so here are my 3. The black perforated flap with silver chain in front was pre-loved. I just bought the black reissue with gold chain (back of pic) this week (brand new)-she's my dream/for life bag & I couldn't resist the blue/purple color of the coin/card case. It's so fun seeing everyone's beautiful bags!View attachment 3317429

Absolutely dying over the lovely black and gold reissue! Use it in good health!!!!!

You may be a newbie but you already have a beautiful Chanel family! That blue/purple is so alluring! [emoji92][emoji92][emoji92][emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]

Absolutely dying over the lovely black and gold reissue! Use it in good health!!!!!

Aw thanks so much, very kind of you Everydaydazzler & Doodles! I have much to keep learning about Chanel but I easily see the allure of this brand with the wonderful craftsmanship! All the best to you! [emoji4]

Love, love love your reissue! My next bag! What size would your bag be?

Thanks! My SA said they don't refer to it as the old "225, 226" etc. anymore. She called this one a small/medium and noted there was a bigger size. Based on what I've read and seen on here it's probably close to what people refer to as the 225 -- definitely small but not tiny.

Last edited:
Thanks! My SA said they don't refer to it as the old "225, 226" etc. anymore. She called this one a small/medium and noted there was a bigger size. Based on what I've read and seen on here it's probably close to what people refer to as the 225 -- definitely small but not tiny.
Thanks for the info. I already have a caviar reissue 224 with RHW that I have never even used. It is the size of a small or rectangular mini. With the double flap makes it even smaller. I guess I should consider the 226. But the combination of leather/hardware you have is perfect! One last question.....can you cross body your bag in the 225 size?

Thanks for the info. I already have a caviar reissue 224 with RHW that I have never even used. It is the size of a small or rectangular mini. With the double flap makes it even smaller. I guess I should consider the 226. But the combination of leather/hardware you have is perfect! One last question.....can you cross body your bag in the 225 size?

Thanks. I was was going to go for gold since that is more classic Chanel especially on this style but I am not a gold person. I absolutely adore the antiqued silver hardware, it's perfect. Yes it can be worn crossbody though I find it a tad high slung to the front and side. Slung to the back it's perfect and that's how I typically crossbody anyway. And actually I'm 8 months pregnant now so it's not a fair assessment of how the cross body will be when I'm back to normal. You should get it, it can be dressed up or down and it's very lightweight (makes my jumbo seem like a rock).