Post your Chanel family portrait...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 19B :smile:

2. Thank you. I am trying to get 20 C red. Wondering if shade is similar.

3. I was going to get a classic m/l in black but no stock couple of weeks before price increase in November last year. Then I tried again in December and couldn’t resist the stunning grey saying to myself would get the black next summer. But I didn’t expect another price increase so soon and now it’s rather costly, so may be not.....but never say never.... :lol:

Attached Files:

Nadiazhang, xy9794, BWM and 12 others like this.
  4. I actually had to go look at what color it was- my SA just texts me when he sees something missing from my collection. I'm horrible with the details... I actually only just learned what those numbers and letters mean and I've been buying Chanel for 15 years. I got really lucky with him because he knows what my style and taste.

5. chanel peace 598AC4FB-DD25-489A-BFAA-D8B69CA6222D.png

6. They are out for airing :smile:

Attached Files:

7. love the vintage chevron lambskin CF

English1221 and Fwalker like this.
  8. Updated family photo. I would love to add a Le Boy bag to my collection some day, and then my Chanel family will be complete :tup:
    2C33F9FF-B837-4D2E-BE76-F98B96679811.jpeg

Nadiazhang, ashin121 and icedcoffee like this.